Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

What a pile of shit Tucker Carlson is

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Lester The Nightfly

Re: What a pile of shit Tucker Carlson is

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:00 pm

I've not paid one bit of attention to Bowtie Boy since Jon Stewart (a fucking comedian) schooled him many, many years ago.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:42 pm

...and now the pussy cunt is backpeddling: https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-a ... m-fox-news

The censorship king from out of state.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon May 16, 2022 2:08 pm

Any of you racists wanna defend this mother fucker?

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carlson ... eo-1706823

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon May 16, 2022 3:07 pm

Except I don't think he's wrong nor a racist. If the majority of the people that were entering our country illegally we're going to vote for republicans in the future the border would be closed so fast under this administration it would make your head spin

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon May 16, 2022 5:39 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 3:07 pm
Except I don't think he's wrong nor a racist. If the majority of the people that were entering our country illegally we're going to vote for republicans in the future the border would be closed so fast under this administration it would make your head spin
The entire theory of white people being "replaced" is the definition of racism.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon May 16, 2022 6:04 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 5:39 pm
Bryce wrote:
It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with how they vote as a block. Make no mistake, the end game is to get all these people full citizenship so they can vote majority Democrat.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon May 16, 2022 6:08 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 6:04 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:
It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with how they vote as a block. Make no mistake, the end game is to get all these people full citizenship so they can vote majority Democrat.
Wow. Just wow.

It doesn't bother you that your ideas are right in line with the crazy fuck who killed a dozen innocent people yesterday for the same cause? It has EVERYTHING to do with race.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon May 16, 2022 8:28 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 6:04 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Shouldn't our side be pursuing their votes?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon May 16, 2022 8:36 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:28 pm
Shouldn't our side be pursuing their votes?
The ones who are here legally - absolutely. If I wasn't clear, my post was limited to illegal immigrants.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Tue May 17, 2022 10:43 am

Honeyman wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 2:08 pm
Any of you racists wanna defend this mother fucker?

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carlson ... eo-1706823
Newsweek is still around? Seriously? I had no idea...

If I were Tucker, I would not be worried.

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue May 17, 2022 3:12 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 6:08 pm

Wow. Just wow.

It doesn't bother you that your ideas are right in line with the crazy fuck who killed a dozen innocent people yesterday for the same cause? It has EVERYTHING to do with race.
Oh no you don't. I'm not letting you lump the people that believe in a secure border, vetting people that are allowed into this country and favoring individuals that will be an asset to the United States, in with this mentally deranged killer.

It just ain't so.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue May 17, 2022 8:56 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 3:12 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 6:08 pm

Wow. Just wow.

Oh no you don't. I'm not letting you lump the people that believe in a secure border, vetting people that are allowed into this country and favoring individuals that will be an asset to the United States, in with this mentally deranged killer.

It just ain't so.

But it is. This is what the Republican party has become. Liz Cheney even said so. But because a true conservative like her dare speak the truth and does not genuflect to the devout leader, she is stripped of her position of power, essentially shit on, and replaced with someone who will indeed agree with the "replacement theory".

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Tue May 17, 2022 9:40 pm

Why is it that people think you just walk across the border and vote?
First you need to get a Green Card and that can take anything from say 6 months to NEVER. Then you have to apply for citizenship and that can take at the absolute best 14 months or longer.
So which election are all these folks going to influence?

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue May 17, 2022 9:45 pm

Tucker just upped his asshole quotient:

Tucker Carlson invoked the late Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., on his Fox News show Monday night while issuing a derisive nickname for Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, who recently voted in favor of a $40 billion aid package from the U.S. to Ukraine.

“You know, the more I think about it, it takes a lot of gall for ‘eyepatch McCain’ to attack moms who are worried about baby formula as pro-Russia,” Carlson said on his primetime show.

https://news.yahoo.com/tucker-carlson-r ... 12702.html

What makes this even tastier:

It's worth noting at least Davidson apologized for his comment shortly afterwards.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed May 18, 2022 7:04 am

Carlson has a face that is screaming to be sucker punched.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic