Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 2, 2022 at 7:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I’m Done

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 4426
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Worn, MI

Re: I’m Done

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat May 14, 2022 1:12 am

In The Bleachers wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 10:09 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:44 pm
I’m done with this board as of December 31st. If the handful of you with whom I respect would like to keep in contact with me, feel free to PM. I probably won’t deactivate the account but won’t be logging in again. Thanks.
So once again you are bidding farewell. Saying in another thread you are "so fed up with this MF'ing board".

Let's play Pin The Tail on if you actually do it.

Let me give you something to ponder for a bit. Let's say you would of just gone away without saying a word. Would anyone of noticed? Posting "I'm going to throw a hissy fit and just leave" is a sign you may have some problems in your personal life. It's not normal, all kidding aside, to get this worked up over social media.

I encourage you to go through with it this time. Make some friends. It's summer time. Grab a chair, sit outside your condo, laugh and talk with your neighbors. Maybe there's a diner nearby. Go have a cup of coffee and a piece of pie every day. Make it like Cheers where everyone knows your name.

Something's going on with you since you came back in January. Your postings are indicating you're not well.
Walk away before this place works you into a breakdown.
Thanks for exposing yourself as the troll you are.

I changed my mind then. And guess what? I am certainly not going to let shitlings like you make me leave now.

I will speak out against rape culture until the day I die. Get over it.


My mom taught me an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It's too bad Repubes don't believe in prevention for COVID, but they can deny someone water waiting in a line to vote.

User avatar
Lester The Nightfly
Posts: 1356
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:19 pm

Re: I’m Done

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat May 14, 2022 2:33 am

In The Bleachers wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 10:09 pm

So once again you are bidding farewell. Saying in another thread you are "so fed up with this MF'ing board".

Let's play Pin The Tail on if you actually do it.

Let me give you something to ponder for a bit. Let's say you would of just gone away without saying a word. Would anyone of noticed? Posting "I'm going to throw a hissy fit and just leave" is a sign you may have some problems in your personal life. It's not normal, all kidding aside, to get this worked up over social media.

I encourage you to go through with it this time. Make some friends. It's summer time. Grab a chair, sit outside your condo, laugh and talk with your neighbors. Maybe there's a diner nearby. Go have a cup of coffee and a piece of pie every day. Make it like Cheers where everyone knows your name.

Something's going on with you since you came back in January. Your postings are indicating you're not well.
Walk away before this place works you into a breakdown.
Oh lookie, Lucy Van Pelt has arrived and is dishing out 5¢psychiatric advice. At least it's not overpriced.



bmw
Posts: 4300
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: I’m Done

Post by bmw » Sat May 14, 2022 10:16 am

I'm reminded of the Boy Who Cried Wolf. After the 2nd time, nobody believed anything he had to say any more.



MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 4426
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Worn, MI

Re: I’m Done

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat May 14, 2022 2:45 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 10:16 am
I'm reminded of the Boy Who Cried Wolf. After the 2nd time, nobody believed anything he had to say any more.
I am reminded of the man baby who has continued this pandemic for the last two years. You’re one of them so STFU.


My mom taught me an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It's too bad Repubes don't believe in prevention for COVID, but they can deny someone water waiting in a line to vote.

In The Bleachers
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:27 pm

Re: I’m Done

Post by In The Bleachers » Sun May 15, 2022 7:45 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 2:33 am
Oh lookie, Lucy Van Pelt has arrived and is dishing out 5¢psychiatric advice. At least it's not overpriced.
Nah, I'm certainly no mental health professional. But I'm honest in saying Freak's got something going on in her personal life. Just seems to me that since just about the first time she announced she will no longer be posting on Buzzboard, something like Histrionic personality disorder is going on.

I'm not being mean. And I'll fully admit I may not be right. Just my view from the bleachers.



MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 4426
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Worn, MI

Re: I’m Done

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun May 15, 2022 4:09 pm

In The Bleachers wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 7:45 am
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 2:33 am
Oh lookie, Lucy Van Pelt has arrived and is dishing out 5¢psychiatric advice. At least it's not overpriced.
Nah, I'm certainly no mental health professional. But I'm honest in saying Freak's got something going on in her personal life. Just seems to me that since just about the first time she announced she will no longer be posting on Buzzboard, something like Histrionic personality disorder is going on.

I'm not being mean. And I'll fully admit I may not be right. Just my view from the bleachers.
I’m a he and you are blocked. You don’t know shit about me, you stupid fuck. Nothing wrong with me other than an allergy to bullshit.


My mom taught me an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It's too bad Repubes don't believe in prevention for COVID, but they can deny someone water waiting in a line to vote.

Matt
Posts: 6123
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: I’m Done

Post by Matt » Sun May 15, 2022 6:29 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 4:09 pm
In The Bleachers wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 7:45 am
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 2:33 am
Oh lookie, Lucy Van Pelt has arrived and is dishing out 5¢psychiatric advice. At least it's not overpriced.
Nah, I'm certainly no mental health professional. But I'm honest in saying Freak's got something going on in her personal life. Just seems to me that since just about the first time she announced she will no longer be posting on Buzzboard, something like Histrionic personality disorder is going on.

I'm not being mean. And I'll fully admit I may not be right. Just my view from the bleachers.
I’m a he and you are blocked. You don’t know shit about me, you stupid fuck. Nothing wrong with me other than an allergy to bullshit.
The allergy skips your adoration to Fauci.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic