Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Look At The Size Of That Thing...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Look At The Size Of That Thing...

Post by Rate This » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:00 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:10 pm
For what it's worth, I think Trump has become a cancer on the Republican party ever since he decided that the election was rigged against him. His refusal to let that go is a big problem, and his statements about possible pardons tell me that he intends to make this the cornerpiece of a campaign, if he chooses to run. Republicans need to distance themselves now from him before it is too late.
They risk him throwing his support to someone else who will worship him in the primaries and from Trumps lips to gods ear the folks who dared to distance themselves will be defeated and never allowed to show themselves. Look at what they are doing to Kinzinger, Cheney, Peter Meijer and others. Trump is hell bent on destroying them at all costs and has already endorsed challengers to them that will worship at the alter. It’s kind of hopeless until he shuffles off to the grift house in the sky.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:45 pm

Considering his age, Trump really seems unlikely to actually run, and frankly, I don't think he wants to be President again. But yea, he probably holds a great deal of power in whoever the nominee will be.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:56 pm

Why are you putting a picture of dummkoff Adolf here?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic