Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

DeSantis policies killing thousands each week

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: DeSantis policies killing thousands each week

Post by screen glare » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:53 am

Ron DeSantis a total scum bag. Authoritarianism all the way.

Cruise line business - big in Florida - threatened - due to his mask mandate ban.

And - placing schools and children/staff at risk due to same. Threatening school districts - that are refusing to place children at greater risk for Covid Delta without mask mandates. Threatening districts with job losses, and now curtailing funding.

Also - refusing to oppose sugar industry pre-harvest field burns, or the large amount of fertilizer and other chemical pollutants from other industry causing massive algae blooms, which cause massive increase in Red Tide - destroying tourism - and the businesses which rely on tourists.

DeSantis is doing all he can to become the next Trump-like self-centered nasty ass rogue - with US presidential power.

Of course - Putin will be pleased if DeSantis makes it to the commander in chief job. A new putz puppet to compromise and control.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:06 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:29 am
Man the way he always brings up underage girls, you have to wonder if PhD is an acronym for his reaction to that subset of the population.
Yes, please keep offering baseless hints that I am a pedophile. Your ass is clearly not red and you are clearly not grasping for straws.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:16 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:06 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:29 am
Man the way he always brings up underage girls, you have to wonder if PhD is an acronym for his reaction to that subset of the population.
Yes, please keep offering baseless hints that I am a pedophile. Your ass is clearly not red and you are clearly not grasping for straws.
Hey, it's just sarcasm, right?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:45 pm

Matt has his advocy for bigoted polices to fall back on. So he should feel entitled to accuse those who intellectually whip his ass of horrible things.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:25 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:45 pm
Matt has his advocy for bigoted polices to fall back on. So he should feel entitled to accuse those who intellectually whip his ass of horrible things.
Standing up for the presumed pedo?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:50 pm

Wife came home from the hospital after battling Covid and her hubby was dead from Covid. Anyone wanna guess what state? I'll give you 49 guesses....

https://nypost.com/2021/08/26/wife-hosp ... rom-virus/
The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:03 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:44 am
You can hate on DeSantis and Florida all you want. The IHME has Florida projected to rank the LOWEST of all 50 states in both daily death rate and daily cases by the 2nd week of October, and for Florida to hold that status from then through the end of the year (look it up, I'm not taking the time to screenshot, upload, and post the graphs).

The other 49 states have what they have coming. Florida will be immune sooner and can get on with their normal lives sooner.

The news in November and December will be that Florida is at record low cases and deaths.

This is how natural immunity works. Unfortunately most of the population has been in a state of denial over this reality ever since the early days of the pandemic.

Side-note, why do you think Michigan remains in the lowest 4 or 5 states for daily infections, despite our modest vaccination rates? It is because again - natural immunity. Our 3rd wave here back in March and early April was WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND any other state in the country. I think we had more than double the daily cases (per capita) of the next highest state. And I didn't hear ANYBODY crying foul of Whitmer's policies causing this. But we're better for that spike now. Natural immunity is working here and has subdued this current wave at least to some extent.
Only problem with your theory is that people are getting infected twice, shit for brains.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic