Acceptable registrations in the queue through January 10 at 7:30a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Who Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This
Posts: 7266
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Who Be Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:21 am

bmw wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:19 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:12 am
bmw wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:04 am
I do agree that it was "manipulated" but I think more so in manipulating the rules to increase turnout on the Democrat side.
Trump could have chosen to take advantage and encourage mail in voting. He did not and the Democrats did. A tactical error is what that is. It’s not manipulating the rules.
While I agree Trump certainly made a tactical error in that regard, that doesn't change the fact that the rules were manipulated in such a way as to increase Democrat turnout. Democrats are more likely to vote by mail. I suspect they're also more likely to respond to by-mail-voter-registration solicitation. So expanding the time frame for early voting and sending tons of unsolicited voter registration forms are just 2 examples of manipulating the rules to favor Democrats.
But that isn’t at all true. EVERY voter got the opportunity to have a mail in ballot. Trump downplayed it. Are you suggesting that if Trump pushed it to the hilt it would have had no effect on his base? I’m selling Matt a pair of bridges... do I need to sell you oceanfront property in South Dakota?



User avatar
Mark Elliott
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:09 am

Re: Who Be Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Post by Mark Elliott » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:48 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:35 pm
I'm a fan of Sidney Powell. I am giving her the benefit of the doubt.
Isn’t Powell all out QAnon? I’m sorry Bryce you seem sharper than that.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/wx8n8w/ ... core-qanon



User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 4325
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: Who Be Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Post by Bryce » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:54 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:15 am

No he usually isn’t right when he sticks with something. He stuck with the idea the Coronavirus would go away like a miracle on November 4th..
You don't understand Trump speak. He didn't mean the virus was going to go away. He meant the hair on fire media coverage would.


Democrats were all for riots, until they were against them.

User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 4325
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: Who Be Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Post by Bryce » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:57 pm

Mark Elliott wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:48 am
Bryce wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:35 pm
I'm a fan of Sidney Powell. I am giving her the benefit of the doubt.
Isn’t Powell all out QAnon? I’m sorry Bryce you seem sharper than that.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/wx8n8w/ ... core-qanon
Again. Her stalwart defense of the Gen. Flynn debacle buys her a lot in my book.

If a neighbor that you think is a nut case, calls you in the middle of the night and tells you he sees flames coming out of your kitchen window, are you going to get up and take a look?

Maybe a Harvard and Yale trained mathematician holds more sway in your book?

https://justthenews.com/sites/default/f ... _Final.pdf


Democrats were all for riots, until they were against them.

User avatar
MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 2328
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Worn, MI

Re: Who Be Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:05 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:19 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:12 am
bmw wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:04 am
I do agree that it was "manipulated" but I think more so in manipulating the rules to increase turnout on the Democrat side.
Trump could have chosen to take advantage and encourage mail in voting. He did not and the Democrats did. A tactical error is what that is. It’s not manipulating the rules.
While I agree Trump certainly made a tactical error in that regard, that doesn't change the fact that the rules were manipulated in such a way as to increase Democrat turnout. Democrats are more likely to vote by mail. I suspect they're also more likely to respond to by-mail-voter-registration solicitation. So expanding the time frame for early voting and sending tons of unsolicited voter registration forms are just 2 examples of manipulating the rules to favor Democrats.
Why do they respond by mail? Is it possible that many work 2 jobs to make ends meet? Yes. Urban areas are crushed by fewer polling precincts per capita. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG VOTING BY MAIL.


"I think that those who would try to make you feel less than who you are, I think that's the greatest evil."- Fred Rogers
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it."-Winston Churchill

Rate This
Posts: 7266
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Who Be Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Post by Rate This » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:14 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:54 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:15 am

No he usually isn’t right when he sticks with something. He stuck with the idea the Coronavirus would go away like a miracle on November 4th..
You don't understand Trump speak. He didn't mean the virus was going to go away. He meant the hair on fire media coverage would.
Ummmmm it hasn’t gone away at all...
I shouldn’t have to have somebody translate what he’s saying... that’s usually a BAD SIGN.



User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 4325
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: Who Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Post by Bryce » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:05 am

Dominion Voting Systems ‘Lawyers Up,’ Abruptly Backs Out of Pennsylvania State House Fact-Finding Hearing
“I was impressed at what appeared to be the willingness that Dominion Voting Systems to address accusations and it would have put 1.3. million Pennsylvanians who used their machines at ease—including myself, thinking that Dominion was willing to publicly back up their product which PA taxpayers invested millions to purchase” he noted during the presser. “Unfortunately, last evening, Dominion Voting Systems lawyered up, and backed out of their commitment to the people of Pennsylvania to provide their input in a public format.”
Hmmmm...

curiouser and curiouser....

On top of the above, I've been told that 100 of the 243 employees of Dominion Voting Systems have deleted their LinkedIn job profiles. Are they going into hiding?


https://tennesseestar.com/2020/11/21/do ... g-hearing/


Democrats were all for riots, until they were against them.

User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 5275
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Who Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:25 am

R Bedell wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:23 am
Image

Wrong.

Dominion voting machines are made in Canada but we don't use them. We vote the old fashioned way with a paper ballot and a pencil. Counted by hand. The outcome is usually known within a few hours after the polls close.


During the middle ages they celebrated the end of the plague with wine and orgies. Does anyone know if there is anything planned when this one ends?

km1125
Posts: 1463
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Re: Who Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Post by km1125 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:44 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:25 am
R Bedell wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:23 am
Image
Wrong.

Dominion voting machines are made in Canada but we don't use them. We vote the old fashioned way with a paper ballot and a pencil. Counted by hand. The outcome is usually known within a few hours after the polls close.
Are you calling the company liars? That graphic is right from their website, on their main page.

Go all the way to the bottom left: https://www.dominionvoting.com/home/



Rate This
Posts: 7266
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Who Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Post by Rate This » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:53 am

km1125 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:44 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:25 am
R Bedell wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:23 am
Image
Wrong.

Dominion voting machines are made in Canada but we don't use them. We vote the old fashioned way with a paper ballot and a pencil. Counted by hand. The outcome is usually known within a few hours after the polls close.
Are you calling the company liars? That graphic is right from their website, on their main page.

Go all the way to the bottom left: https://www.dominionvoting.com/home/
It’s probably software to record what the results were centrally even if counting was by hand.

Dominion isn’t hiding anything... those employees are receiving threats... I would delete my stuff in a hot hurry too...



User avatar
Mark Elliott
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:09 am

Re: Who Be Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Post by Mark Elliott » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:04 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:57 pm

If a neighbor that you think is a nut case, calls you in the middle of the night and tells you he sees flames coming out of your kitchen window, are you going to get up and take a look?

Then if that same neighbor calls back the next day asking you to join them in a mass KoolAid toast?

Ms. Powell seems to have handled the Flynn case with integrity (but he's kinda QAnon too isn't he). But I watched the press conference. Why all the smoke before starting the fire? Why haven't they actually filed the lawsuits that will let them show everyone the evidence?

And her tweet accusing Biden of "massive election fraud" is potentially libelous.. (Can't find it, I'm a poor Twitter searcher)



km1125
Posts: 1463
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Re: Who Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Post by km1125 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:00 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:53 am
km1125 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:44 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:25 am
R Bedell wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:23 am
Image
Wrong.

Dominion voting machines are made in Canada but we don't use them. We vote the old fashioned way with a paper ballot and a pencil. Counted by hand. The outcome is usually known within a few hours after the polls close.
Are you calling the company liars? That graphic is right from their website, on their main page.

Go all the way to the bottom left: https://www.dominionvoting.com/home/
It’s probably software to record what the results were centrally even if counting was by hand.

Dominion isn’t hiding anything... those employees are receiving threats... I would delete my stuff in a hot hurry too...
Why did you quote me? I was specifically referring to TT's comment that the Dominion systems aren't used in Canada, which is directly refuted on the companies main page.



User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 5275
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Who Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:20 pm

km1125 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:44 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:25 am
R Bedell wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:23 am
Image
Wrong.

Dominion voting machines are made in Canada but we don't use them. We vote the old fashioned way with a paper ballot and a pencil. Counted by hand. The outcome is usually known within a few hours after the polls close.
Are you calling the company liars? That graphic is right from their website, on their main page.

Go all the way to the bottom left: https://www.dominionvoting.com/home/

Maybe they are used for something in Canada. They aren't used in real elections.

Maybe Dominion Voting Systems use it to select their Employee of the Month.


During the middle ages they celebrated the end of the plague with wine and orgies. Does anyone know if there is anything planned when this one ends?

User avatar
MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 2328
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Worn, MI

Re: Who Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:17 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:05 am
Dominion Voting Systems ‘Lawyers Up,’ Abruptly Backs Out of Pennsylvania State House Fact-Finding Hearing
“I was impressed at what appeared to be the willingness that Dominion Voting Systems to address accusations and it would have put 1.3. million Pennsylvanians who used their machines at ease—including myself, thinking that Dominion was willing to publicly back up their product which PA taxpayers invested millions to purchase” he noted during the presser. “Unfortunately, last evening, Dominion Voting Systems lawyered up, and backed out of their commitment to the people of Pennsylvania to provide their input in a public format.”
Hmmmm...

curiouser and curiouser....

On top of the above, I've been told that 100 of the 243 employees of Dominion Voting Systems have deleted their LinkedIn job profiles. Are they going into hiding?


https://tennesseestar.com/2020/11/21/do ... g-hearing/
Perhaps they don't want to be bothered by Alex Jones and other conspiracy nuts or have Trump call them like he did the Wayne Cty Board of Canvassers. Not to mention, there are other far right militia nuts like the Proud Boys still lurking.


"I think that those who would try to make you feel less than who you are, I think that's the greatest evil."- Fred Rogers
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it."-Winston Churchill

User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 6050
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: Who Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Post by audiophile » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:16 am

As code writer myself, I would never be able to trust a piece of software to add votes in a mission critical application.

There is too much for room to shenanigans.


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic