Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kim Jung Un now a vegetable or even dead?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Kim Jung Un now a vegetable or even dead?

Post by Rate This » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:17 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:06 pm
bmw wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:58 pm
Last known phone conversation between Trump and Kim.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
That might be the only exception to the suggestion I’ll make :lol

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:45 pm

Better send The Worm over there and maybe get some answer! If anyone can find out its The Worm!

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:23 pm

UP906 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:47 pm
So... is Trump still going to get us into WWIII with NK?

No? OK, good.

As far as the future of NK... if he does indeed pass, I see the sister taking over... unless, of course, the military and China won't allow it.

It's safe to say that NK is most likely having a hard time with Covid19, and now Dear Leader may be on a slab. Prime time for a military coup or China steps in and installs a government more to their liking.

Now, if sister does get the top spot, I see a warming of relations with the south. I know that some will say she was just as, if not more brutal than her brother, but I'm just not seeing it. I'm not seeing the same proclivity for vice and thirst for power that her brother exhibited.
A lot of what you are saying is what I've been thinking. I do think China will "make a move" to be Large and In Charge if he is indeed sick or dead. North Korea exports all sort of things that China needs.

And I do think his sister will warm relationships with South Korea and the rest of the world. I'm thinking she may not have the blinders on, like her brother and her dad and her grandfather. She may decide that it would be better for her country to start playing nicely with other.

But to be honest, both China and South Korea are saying reports of his demise are greatly exaggerated. We shall see.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:34 pm

The sister better not fall in love with Trump. He's already happily married.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:54 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:34 pm
The sister better not fall in love with Trump. He's already happily married.
I don't know if you saw the news but Melania turned 50 today. That "old bag" better mind her p's and q's.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:46 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:23 pm
UP906 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:47 pm
So... is Trump still going to get us into WWIII with NK?

No? OK, good.

As far as the future of NK... if he does indeed pass, I see the sister taking over... unless, of course, the military and China won't allow it.

It's safe to say that NK is most likely having a hard time with Covid19, and now Dear Leader may be on a slab. Prime time for a military coup or China steps in and installs a government more to their liking.

Now, if sister does get the top spot, I see a warming of relations with the south. I know that some will say she was just as, if not more brutal than her brother, but I'm just not seeing it. I'm not seeing the same proclivity for vice and thirst for power that her brother exhibited.
A lot of what you are saying is what I've been thinking. I do think China will "make a move" to be Large and In Charge if he is indeed sick or dead. North Korea exports all sort of things that China needs.

And I do think his sister will warm relationships with South Korea and the rest of the world. I'm thinking she may not have the blinders on, like her brother and her dad and her grandfather. She may decide that it would be better for her country to start playing nicely with other.

But to be honest, both China and South Korea are saying reports of his demise are greatly exaggerated. We shall see.
So if he does cash out and sister gets the reigns, is there going to be forced regime change via the military or China?

I give it 50/50.

Of course, it's 50/50 that scenario would even begin, given his unknown health. 38North is reporting his train on the coast, but no confirmed sightings last I read.
Thread Killer

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:52 am

Maybe the USA had a hand in making sure Kim will not be a problem for Trump as he campaigns for reelection. He has been a thorn in Trump’s side. He continues to fire missiles. He’s a loose canon in many ways who Trump can’t control. He had made a fool out of Trump despite Trump’s highly public attempts to ”control by cajole”. All the so called love letters and “we’re in love“ BS. Meanwhile - Kim keeps doing what he pleases.

Trump absolutely got rid of Jeffrey Epstein inside Bill Barr’s jail. And although difficult - our spy agencies could pull off Kim’s death, for sure. Maybe we paid off the surgeon. Maybe we had Kim poisoned. Trump’s buddy Putin poisons his enemies. Maybe he gave Trump some help.

Whatever. I don’t believe the story of surgical complications. Maybe we bought off the doctor. The timing of this is too perfect to be an accident.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:05 am

In a post about Kim, screen glare mentions Trump eight times. There was even a little Epstein, some Barr, and a pinch of Putin for good measure.

Seek help.
Thread Killer

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:21 am

UP906 wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:05 am
In a post about Kim, screen glare mentions Trump eight times. There was even a little Epstein, some Barr, and a pinch of Putin for good measure.

Seek help.
That's what TDS does to a person. No matter what the topic, gotta make it about Trump, Trump, Trump.

On a side note - run "NPD" or "disorder" in the main search bar. Excluding overlap, SG mentioned Narcissistic Personal Disorder on 35 different occasions just since the beginning of this year. 35 times.

I think SG might himself have OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:25 am

bmw wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:21 am
UP906 wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:05 am

Seek help.
That's what TDS does to a person. No matter what the topic, gotta make it about Trump, Trump, Trump.

On a side note - run "NPD" or "disorder" in the main search bar. Excluding overlap, SG mentioned Narcissistic Personal Disorder on 35 different occasions just since the beginning of this year. 35 times.

I think SG might himself have OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
Ouch. I will say that Trump makes it about himself and SG makes it about Trump... maybe they are colluding... surely the king likes all the attention he can get positive, negative or indifferent?

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:45 am

The SG bot is on the RNC payroll.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:53 am

Think about it. Six months before the election Kim is kaput. He’s either been rendered incapacitated (breathing/brain dead) or he’s been killed.

Several scenarios have been floated into the public worldwide realm. By his few loyalists. Or by the USA and/or allies.

Americans probably think those around Kim adore him. In fact they detest him, are in fear of their lives if he spots any disloyalty, and secretly are hoping somehow he dies.
Any of them could have been promised anything they desire to rid the earth of Kim.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:08 pm

Trump is singularly focused on remaining in power. His NPD demands it. To that end he must win the election or stop/delay it.

He must silence those who have damning documented information about him to use against him in the campaign. Persons such as pedophile, blackmailer, and sex addict Epstein (Barr’s dad involved with Epstein, too), and irrational, murdering, dictator Kim Jong Un.

You must admit Trump tried several extremes to control Kim. Nothing worked.

Time to erase Kim and move on.

Makes sense six months before the election date.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:14 pm

While nothing has yet been confirmed, such as how and even if he died, it is a very big stretch to suggest that Trump had motives for taking him out, particularly considering that the 24/7 news cycle now and probably right into election season is going to be Coronavirus and the economy. World politics is in a distant third place. Moreover, None of Kim's recent antics rise to the level of making Trump look bad on the world stage.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:30 pm

You’re put off by the truth of Trump’s NPD, Trump Defenders on this board.

Obviously it doesn’t matter. His classic symptoms have the final word.

Just as the virus will always win in a war with the gun-toting, panic-stricken, weak-minded strong men - so too Trump’s mental illness and his dangerous symptoms will never stop blinking like a red warning sign everywhere he goes.

You’ll never expunge his well-recorded words and behaviors that equal Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

It’s hilarious that it bothers you. Trump Cult members can’t stand any unpleasant truths that defile their image of their cult leader. Which is also classic.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic