All accepted registrations through November 16 at 7:00a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48619

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Fredo Goes Fredo After Being Called Fredo

The classic Political Potpourri forum is back by popular demand! ~SEPARATE REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER NEEDED; ALL REGISTERED BUZZBOARD USERS ARE WELCOME TO POST!~ Be forwarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Fredo Goes Fredo After Being Called Fredo

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:43 am

Chris Cuomo goes all Fredo after being addressed as Fredo. Video NSFW.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/cnns-ch ... -your-sht/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

lovinlife101

Re: Fredo Goes Fredo After Being Called Fredo

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:57 am

I have absolutely no problem with the way Chris Homo acted here. Just some juvenile people acting like children, but it’s their right!

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:35 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:57 am
I have absolutely no problem with the way Chris Homo acted here. Just some juvenile people acting like children, but it’s their right!
So you agree with Sean Hannity? Interesting.

A genuine Michigan Born Italian American Talk Show host says that "Fredo" is NOT a racial slur, and Cuomo went berserk for nothing. He said would only be offended by if it was the D, W, G, or G words.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:04 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:35 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:57 am
So you agree with Sean Hannity? Interesting.

A genuine Michigan Born Italian American Talk Show host says that "Fredo" is NOT a racial slur, and Cuomo went berserk for nothing. He said would only be offended by if it was the D, W, G, or G words.
I don’t agree with anyone. I think for myself. I don’t care what the meaning of the word is. Free speech allows anyone to use any word, even racial slurs. No one should be forced to shut up. We literally fought a war over it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:51 pm

So, let me get this straight, you can call someone a racist, a traitor, accuse them of Russian collusion and having hookers piss on you, but have someone call YOU Fredo and you blow a gasket.

Cain killed Abel with a rock. God blamed Cain, NOT the rock.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:26 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:51 pm
So, let me get this straight, you can call someone a racist, a traitor, accuse them of Russian collusion and having hookers piss on you, but have someone call YOU Fredo and you blow a gasket.
Blowing a gasket is protected speech. No problem there. Blowing other stuff is legal too.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic