Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Donald now broke?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Donald now broke?

Post by audiophile » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:40 am

Since he has not released his tax returns, who knows if has liquid assets or not, but look at the turn of events.

http://www.fox-nation.com/?Dkt_nbr=News ... dgetphase2
"He's no longer self-funding his campaign, and will need to be well-funded by donors in order to defeat Hillary in the general election."
Trump announced yesterday that his campaign is now accepting both small and large contributions on their newly designed fundraising website, Elect Donald Trump In 2016 Campaign Website.
"I'm self-funding my own campaign." — Donald Trump on Monday, February 1st, 2016 in a campaign rally in Iowa
Wait a second, I thought he was self-funding his campaign, so that he was not indebted to anyone.

Now he wants donations?

What a flip-flopper!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Re: Donald now broke?

Post by TC Talks » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:08 am

I understood the plan to be Donald would "Loan" money to the campaign, and be repaid by donations when he took the nomination. You watch, shortly he will start accepting "consultation donations" and rip apart the whole PAC universe.

It's actually a brilliant move, as he gained traction as a candidate with his statements that he donated to most of the other people on the stage at the first debate. The statement "I spend a lot of money on politicians, and I get my money's worth" has gotten him a long way.

I am really enjoying this campaign season...
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:16 am

You are enjoying it a bit too much - if the one of the nutcases (Trump - Sanders) get there we might never recover.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:53 pm

audiophile wrote:You are enjoying it a bit too much - if the one of the nutcases (Trump - Sanders) get there we might never recover.
I am more worried about Cruz than Trump. Many people are.

Patrol Muslim neighborhoods? If we truly want to respond to domestic terrorism, patrol older lower class suburbs in middle America. Middle class white boys and men kill more people than anyone in the US.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:27 pm

I'm not sure was is much to that statement. Adding patrols to hotspots isn't that radical of an idea - it's been done for a long time, even by Mayor Bloomberg:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/03/ ... forcement/
Last edited by audiophile on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:06 pm

TC Talks wrote: I am more worried about Cruz than Trump. Many leftists are.
Fixed that.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:50 pm

The Donald is also morally bankrupt...
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03 ... him-first/

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:01 pm

Bryce wrote:
TC Talks wrote: I am more worried about Cruz than Trump. Many leftists are.
Fixed that.
People was the right word... It's not just whatever the hell a "leftist" really is...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic