Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Scottie Scheffler arrested for reckless driving and assaulting an officer

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
bmw

Scottie Scheffler arrested for reckless driving and assaulting an officer

Post by bmw » Fri May 17, 2024 10:54 am

Whoops.

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/40 ... ampionship
World No. 1 golfer Scottie Scheffler was arrested by Louisville Metro Police on Friday morning after trying to drive into the entrance of Valhalla Golf Club, the site of this week's PGA Championship.

Traffic outside the golf course had been stopped after a man was struck and killed by a shuttle bus around 5 a.m. ET.

Scheffler faces charges of second-degree assault of a police officer, third-degree criminal mischief, reckless driving, and disregarding traffic signals from an officer directing traffic. The assault charge is a felony; the others are misdemeanors.
If you go on to read the article, it sounds to me like Scheffler is making excuses and not taking accountability for his actions.

Honeyman

Re: Scottie Scheffler arrested for reckless driving and assaulting an officer

Post by Honeyman » Fri May 17, 2024 11:07 am

Sounds like a simple misunderstanding to me and then a cop blew it out of proportion.
The censorship king from out of state.

craig11152

Re: Scottie Scheffler arrested for reckless driving and assaulting an officer

Post by craig11152 » Fri May 17, 2024 12:27 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 11:07 am
Sounds like a simple misunderstanding to me and then a cop blew it out of proportion.
Or a a guy who thinks he is above the law. It was a FATAL ACCIDENT and those can take hours to sort out. My daughter has been to many. It's not just " who gets a ticket?". It's about accident reconstruction by a specialized detective to determine whether a crime was committed and what level of crime.
I no longer directly engage trolls

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic