Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan - Washington thread

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Robert Faygo

Re: Michigan - Washington thread

Post by Robert Faygo » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:39 pm

Found it more than a little interesting that both the media and the coaches unanimously voted Michigan #1 in their final polls released today.

I expected at least a vote or two in each poll for Georgia as #1 as a protest. Either for FSU getting left out of the playoff or for Michigan's various run-ins with controversy.

Wellllll... la de frickin da

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:17 am

I'm happy that Michigan won The National Championship last night I knew when Michigan almost took the INT to the house that the game was over which I thought when Michigan was up 14 it was almost likely they were going to win the game. I thought it be a closer game I give credit to Washington's D for keeping the game close after the 1ST quarter, Penix just didn't look himself last night missing wide open WR a few times last night Penix is tough he was hurting and could see the pain on his face.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:44 pm

Washington's head coach has been hired to replace Nick Saban at Bama.

Great hire for Alabama; massive setback for the Huskies.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:47 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:44 pm
Washington's head coach has been hired to replace Nick Saban at Bama.

Great hire for Alabama; massive setback for the Huskies.
It would be hilarious if they hired state's new coach.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:48 pm

True, but that won't happen. I hear Mel Tucker is available, though. 😂
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:05 am

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:16 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:34 pm
I guess. But your perspective isn't reflective of the entire college sporting community.
I never once claimed "my perspective was reflective of the entire college sporting community". I didn't think I needed to post a disclaimer that my posts are pretty much my opinions. However, I don't just try and blab my personal thoughts, I attempt to back them up with some confirmation. Gregg Doyel, for instance, was named as the country's top sports columnist 4 times by the AP Sports Editors. When he comes right out and says Harbaugh is a cheater, I expect it carries more weight than when I do.
Still defending this creep?

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/columnis ... rfaces.amp
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:53 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:05 am
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:16 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:34 pm
I guess. But your perspective isn't reflective of the entire college sporting community.
I never once claimed "my perspective was reflective of the entire college sporting community". I didn't think I needed to post a disclaimer that my posts are pretty much my opinions. However, I don't just try and blab my personal thoughts, I attempt to back them up with some confirmation. Gregg Doyel, for instance, was named as the country's top sports columnist 4 times by the AP Sports Editors. When he comes right out and says Harbaugh is a cheater, I expect it carries more weight than when I do.
Still defending this creep?

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/columnis ... rfaces.amp
He fucked up big time.
The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic