Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan sign stealing scandal

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
billmich88888

Re: Michigan sign stealing scandal

Post by billmich88888 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:00 pm

dont care where he is physically loacted, he is on this board acting the way he does..... but it is ON BRAND for little brother

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:34 pm

https://www.cbssports.com/college-footb ... act-talks/

An NCAA rule that makes it more likely Jim Harbaugh could be charged with major NCAA violations is at the heart of the coach's contract negotiations with Michigan, sources tell CBS Sports.

Under the NCAA's coach responsibility provision, which was strengthened just one year ago on Jan. 1, 2023, Harbaugh would be charged with a Level I violation in the sign-stealing scandal if any member of his staff is found to have committed a Level I violation. The charge itself cannot be argued; however, the severity of the penalty can be debated before the NCAA Committee on Infractions.

The Level I finding would remain on Harbaugh's record no matter his level of compliance, monitoring or diligence in the matter.
The censorship king from out of state.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:34 pm

I thought he was a hop, skip and jump from signing with the Chargers?
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic