Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A message to all UMers

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
moldyoldie

A message to all UMers

Post by moldyoldie » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:09 am

Aren't you glad it wasn't you? :lol :mrgreen:

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: A message to all UMers

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:10 am

Yes, I am. That was a mauling. Unlike Michigan, Georgia had little difficulty containing the TCU QB.

Georgia was absolutely dominant in the trenches, and everywhere else, for that matter. That was a victory for the ages for them. Statement game x 1000.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:30 am

I think Michigan would have been much closer. They played their worst game of the season and still had a chance to win. TCU also played its best game of the season.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:53 am

Illinois was their worst game, I would contend (even though Michigan won by the skin of its teeth). I'd give second worst game honors to the Michigan - TCU game.

I agree the discrepancy would have been less severe, perhaps much less severe, had Michigan faced Georgia. I don't think any team in the country would've been capable of winning against Georgia last night, though.

As much as I hate to say it, the Buckeyes deserve credit for damn near knocking off Georgia.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:04 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:53 am
Illinois was their worst game, I would contend (even though Michigan won by the skin of its teeth). I'd give second worst game honors to the Michigan - TCU game.

I agree the discrepancy would have been less severe, perhaps much less severe, had Michigan faced Georgia. I don't think any team in the country would've been capable of winning against Georgia last night, though.

As much as I hate to say it, the Buckeyes deserve credit for damn near knocking off Georgia.
How did they respond after that Illinois game? I think they would have had a similar bounce back against Georgia, in terms of effort and execution.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:25 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:30 am
I think Michigan would have been much closer. They played their worst game of the season and still had a chance to win. TCU also played its best game of the season.
51-24. There it’s closer. They would have cleaned our clocks…. Maybe go get the Bears or the Texans. See if they can lose to them.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic