Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Grant Wahl dies

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Grant Wahl dies

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:39 am

MasterB wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:49 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:32 pm
kager wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:15 am
Bryce wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:26 am
You can never trust a country that would outlaw beer.
:lol
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:26 pm
No regrets in boycotting the World Cup.
Until I saw this story, I hadn't realized I had done that, too.
I normally DO watch, but I refuse to support a host country that would rather I die. This was completely ill advised. I look forward to watching again with a better host country. Other than China or Russia, this is one of the worst possible choices.
I have enjoyed The World Cup and rooting for USA I'll be watching France VS Morocco tomorrow. Just because I don't like the host country's political and human rights for big sports events I'll watch the Olympics, The World Cup no matter what. I had no problems with the media companies that did or didn't report on Qatar's lack of human rights as most just wanted to watch matches of The World Cup.

R.I.P. Grant Wahl sad about his death.
Easy to say when it’s not your community impacted. Enjoy the game.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MichMash

Re: Grant Wahl dies

Post by MichMash » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:27 am

Well, it appears that Wahl's death was not due to any nefarious means. His wife appeared on CBS this morning and disclosed he died of a previously-undetected aortic aneurysm.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/fifa-world- ... urysm-wife

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic