Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Cade McNamara has entered the transfer portal

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Honeyman

Re: Cade McNamara has entered the transfer portal

Post by Honeyman » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:55 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:36 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:34 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:52 am
So Cade wanted to go someplace where there would be ZERO semblance of a QB competition, apparently.
Matt wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:58 pm
Cade missed an open Cornelius Johnson twice on the opening drive. He didn't look any better than last year.

Meanwhile, PFF has Cade as the THIRD best Michigan QB: https://wolverineswire.usatoday.com/lis ... gh-week-1/
You really are a sad person, Matt. This guy is the first QB to take Michigan to the playoffs. I would think any true fan would appreciate what he accomplished for the school. But you've done nothing but trash this guy as soon as he lost his starting job. He knows he won't get any real minutes behind McCarthy, and is trying to better himself. Yet you seem to be insulted he won't be a good backup Wolvie and play mop-up minutes against Rutgers. I can understand your hatred for your rivals and all the idiotic lies and comments you make about MSU. But to bad mouth this guy...a UM legacy? You might need to self analyze why you are such a bitter individual. I'm serious here.
Matt? Bitter? You don't say...
You know, when he does shit like keep bumping his Adreian Payne thread because he didn't like what I said in a football discussion, that really doesn't bother me. I gotta believe the whole site realizes what an ass he makes of himself, but he hates MSU. And I get that. I hate UM. That's why they call us rivals. But to trash McNamara, a UM legend for......I don't even know why.....shows a side of him that can't be healthy. I would think any true Michigan fan would wish Cade well, like MW did. But to trash the kid? Summin' ain't right upstairs.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:42 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:55 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:36 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:34 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:52 am
So Cade wanted to go someplace where there would be ZERO semblance of a QB competition, apparently.
Matt wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:58 pm
Cade missed an open Cornelius Johnson twice on the opening drive. He didn't look any better than last year.

Meanwhile, PFF has Cade as the THIRD best Michigan QB: https://wolverineswire.usatoday.com/lis ... gh-week-1/
You really are a sad person, Matt. This guy is the first QB to take Michigan to the playoffs. I would think any true fan would appreciate what he accomplished for the school. But you've done nothing but trash this guy as soon as he lost his starting job. He knows he won't get any real minutes behind McCarthy, and is trying to better himself. Yet you seem to be insulted he won't be a good backup Wolvie and play mop-up minutes against Rutgers. I can understand your hatred for your rivals and all the idiotic lies and comments you make about MSU. But to bad mouth this guy...a UM legacy? You might need to self analyze why you are such a bitter individual. I'm serious here.
Matt? Bitter? You don't say...
You know, when he does shit like keep bumping his Adreian Payne thread because he didn't like what I said in a football discussion, that really doesn't bother me. I gotta believe the whole site realizes what an ass he makes of himself, but he hates MSU. And I get that. I hate UM. That's why they call us rivals. But to trash McNamara, a UM legend for......I don't even know why.....shows a side of him that can't be healthy. I would think any true Michigan fan would wish Cade well, like MW did. But to trash the kid? Summin' ain't right upstairs.
Except I've said nothing negative about Cade, unless you think there is a chance in hell that he is NOT the starter at Iowa. Clearly, he thought he was entitled to be the starter at Michigan even though he lost the competition.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:34 pm

One of the required personality traits of successful QBs is a belief that they are better than anyone else when it comes to playing QB.

Can't blame a 22-year old for having a bit of a bruised ego and then finding someplace else to fix that bruise.

The same trait that made Cade successful playing for Michigan is the same trait that led him to the portal. Good for him.

Wellllll... la de frickin da

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:11 pm

https://youtu.be/DIleN-qhPno

McNamara saying the Michigan team doctors lied to him and the team forced him to play on a shredded knee. Fast forward to 9:30. Said he needed a new patella tendon and his MCL was damaged and he didn't even find out about it until almost a year later, the Michigan team doctors said he was good to go. He injured it in the 2021 MSU game. Also hints at some other BS he didn't want to get into.

What is it with Michigan football coaches using the team doctors to violate their players? Besides the statued raped enabler, you have Eric All, also a team captain, and now McNamara, a team captain. Flat out lied to by the team doctors. Said he was shocked to see the MRI results, he had no idea his knee was in bad shape.

The censorship king from out of state.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:13 pm

C'mon man.

Trying to compare the atrocities committed by Anderson to athletic doctors that prefer non-surgical rehab vs going underneath the knife does nothing but minimize what Anderson did to his victims and is complete bullshit on your part.

Anyone that's had knee issues has heard the speech about the upside and downside of surgery vs rehabbing via PT. There are always differences of opinion on the best route to recovery with non-catastrophic knee injuries.

Wellllll... la de frickin da

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:40 am

Michigan can't respond to All or McNamara due to HIPAA restrictions, both team captains who quit on their team after losing their jobs. Any whining is a bad reflection on them.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic