Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Adreian Payne dies

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt

Adreian Payne dies

Post by Matt » Mon May 09, 2022 12:28 pm

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/coll ... 702652002/

He was shot, and the person that shot him stayed and cooperated with the police. 31 is too damn young.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Re: Adreian Payne dies

Post by Honeyman » Mon May 09, 2022 1:22 pm

Apparently the conflict was over a woman, though details seem sketchy.

The accusations that were re-brought up by that cunt Paula from ESPN while "reporting" the Nassar scandal led to him being cut by Orlando. I don't know if he would have made it longer term in the NBA. But he was released with prejudice right after the accusation... which they declined to charge. His life was clearly damaged by that and Paula profited over the entire thing. Makes me sick.

Everybody remembers the Lacy story, but he also spent a lot of time with learning disabled children as he himself had issues.

As you say Matt....way too young.

RIP Adreian.

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue May 10, 2022 4:36 am

RIP to the rapist.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue May 10, 2022 9:58 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 4:36 am
RIP to the rapist.
Go fuck yourself you cocksucking asshole.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue May 10, 2022 10:19 am

The story going around now is Adreians killer was beating the shit out of his girlfriend. Her friend was Paynes girlfriend and they both went there to intervene, and this prick got a gun and shot Adreian.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue May 10, 2022 2:30 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 9:58 am
Tue May 10, 2022 4:36 am
RIP to the rapist.
Go fuck yourself you cocksucking asshole.
Left on left crime.

Seems a bit much...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed May 11, 2022 9:39 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 10:19 am
The story going around now is Adreians killer was beating the shit out of his girlfriend. Her friend was Paynes girlfriend and they both went there to intervene, and this prick got a gun and shot Adreian.
I don't justify that, but he is still a rapist. I do feel for his family.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu May 12, 2022 12:02 am

Wed May 11, 2022 9:39 pm
Honeyman wrote:
You're a pile of fucking shit. Not only was he not charged, the DA went so far to say that a crime never occurred.

You whine all the time like the little pussy you are about how disrespected you and your other LBGT friends are and how everybody prejudges you, and them you make a fucking hypocrite of yourself by slandering a man like this. A 31 year old kid....ON THE DAY HE WAS MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD.

Do you know how much money and awareness he raised for pediatric cancer? What have you accomplished in your sorry life?

Go fuck yourself you piece of human garbage.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu May 12, 2022 2:06 am

Honeyman wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 12:02 am
Honeyman wrote:
You're a pile of fucking shit. Not only was he not charged, the DA went so far to say that a crime never occurred.

You whine all the time like the little pussy you are about how disrespected you and your other LBGT friends are and how everybody prejudges you, and them you make a fucking hypocrite of yourself by slandering a man like this. A 31 year old kid....ON THE DAY HE WAS MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD.

Do you know how much money and awareness he raised for pediatric cancer? What have you accomplished in your sorry life?

That's fair. I am sorry.

Audacity sucks.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Thu May 12, 2022 2:59 am

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Fri May 13, 2022 7:27 pm

If you are defending your girlfriend, it is self defense.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:34 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 12:02 am
Honeyman wrote:

It's been long enough - Payne was a rapist, but he didn't deserve his fate.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:37 pm

No, he didn’t, and I had said I was wrong. I am not sure what’s with this whole deal of digging up old threads. It’s obnoxious.

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:31 am

Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:37 pm
No, he didn’t, and I had said I was wrong. I am not sure what’s with this whole deal of digging up old threads. It’s obnoxious.
The reaction to your post was why I bumped this thread, especially when the individual in question is blaming everyone affiliated with the University of Michigan for the spartan thug attacks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:04 pm

You’ve gotten overly petty this year.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic