Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Al Sobotka fired for pissing in a drain

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Deleted User 15783

Re: Al Sobotka fired for pissing in a drain

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:48 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:28 pm
He didn't piss outside - he pissed in his place of work. If someone pissed in my place of work, I'd unequivocally report someone pissing in an office, with the belief that they were mentally unstable.
Myself, if I seen someone pissing in the sink at work, I wouldn't run to the boss and squeal like a 5th grade girl.
I probably, one on one, would call him everything but a Peruvian Peckerhead for doing such a bonehead move.
I supposed yourself and I have a different viewpoint.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:21 pm

The quote in the story is that "We believe it was somebody he worked with who decided to report it."

For all we know the guy was doing this a lot, out of habit/convenience .. which led someone to get annoyed that their relatively new building was being treated like a toilet and beginning to smell. So, they might have wanted to figure out what the hell was going on and put an end to it.

The blame transference on the supposed tattletale is ridiculous. Especially not knowing if Sobotka had been told previously to stop making and sharing his piss art.

Wellllll... la de frickin da

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:29 pm

In The Bleachers wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:48 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:28 pm
He didn't piss outside - he pissed in his place of work. If someone pissed in my place of work, I'd unequivocally report someone pissing in an office, with the belief that they were mentally unstable.
Myself, if I seen someone pissing in the sink at work, I wouldn't run to the boss and squeal like a 5th grade girl.
I probably, one on one, would call him everything but a Peruvian Peckerhead for doing such a bonehead move.
I supposed yourself and I have a different viewpoint.
Can you read? He pissed in the building he works in.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:01 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:29 pm
Can you read? He pissed in the building he works in.
I totally understand. Geez, ya think maybe just maybe when I said I wouldn't go to the boss if I seen someone pissing in the sink, you would of understood.

If I seen another guy pissing in the potted plant outside the bosses office, I wouldn't squeal on him like a 5th grade girl. Rest assured me and him, one in one, would have a heated discussion about how retarded he is acting. And of course if I was a female I'd throw him under the bus in a heartbeat. But one guy seeing another guy taking a leak, let's just say we agree to disagree.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:19 am

In The Bleachers wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:42 am
Let me ask every guy here a question. Just the guys.
If you seen a coworker pissing behind a beam or a dumpster or whatever, and you were the only one that seen it, would you turn him in?

And let me add this, the area you seen him peeing in does NOT smell like people have been peeing there. Would you tell the boss?

I stand by what I said before. The guy that turned him in is a rectal birth. Yes, it was wrong for Sobotka to piss in a drain. But in my personal opinion the little boy that squealed on him was wrong too. And Honeyman please pass along what I said to your friend in the Red Wings organization. If your friend knows who the snitch is, ask him why his gonads haven't dropped yet.
More than likely, yes. I cannot say in all cases but almost all cases. Now, if we are working parks and recreation and the bathrooms are locked with no place to go, probably not. I worked parks and recreation, but this never happened.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:32 am

They are just using this as an excuse to get rid of him because he would not retire.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic