Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Covid running thru the lions Vaccinated locker room

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
SoutheastMIViewer

Covid running thru the lions Vaccinated locker room

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:15 pm

Detroit Lions up to 6 COVID-19 cases, will be without 19% of roster vs. Denver Broncos.

Now if you recall it was being labeled by the coach and local media as “The Flu”

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/ ... 477794001/

If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Covid running thru the lions Vaccinated locker room

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:28 pm

Get your booster, people. Good reminder!

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:15 pm

Jesus Christ. Why are there so many stupid people who love to show how stupid they are...

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:18 pm

Let's try this:

Nobody say you no get covid with poke. Poke not stop getting virus. Poke make covid not as bad. Poke make covid not kill you. Durp a durp a durr.

-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:55 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:18 pm
Let's try this:

Nobody say you no get covid with poke. Poke not stop getting virus. Poke make covid not as bad. Poke make covid not kill you. Durp a durp a durr.
The original poster might be one of the dumbest motherfuckers to ever post here.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:18 pm

GET your 3rd booster shot if you haven't already!!!

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:00 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:55 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Let's try this:

The original poster might be one of the dumbest motherfuckers to ever post here.
That's saying a lot, considering the number of posters here with an intellect rivaled only by garden tools.

I wonder if fucko would understand that covid was in my house. My finacé had it for 3 days unknowingly. I kissed her, shared food with her and slept right next to her. Finally she decided her sinus infections aren't usually that bad and got tested. Positive. The kids tested. Positive. Me? I'm still testing negative. We are vaxxed. After vaccination, she had a mere sinus infection. I haven't had shit, so as much as a sneeze. But that isn't good enough for morons.

What do they not get? Condoms aren't 100% safeguards against STDs. Seat belts aren't 100% safeguards against dying in an accident. You can never smoke a day in your life and get lung cancer. They are PROTECTIONS. Ya know, like I wish his parents would have used the night he was conceived.

After nearly 2 years, I'm just so sick and fucking tired of these people. This shit is NEVER gonna be over with when it comes to people who go out of their way to keep things fucked up.

-TurkeyTop

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:04 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:15 pm
Jesus Christ. Why are there so many stupid pro vax people who love to show how stupid they are...
Fixed!

If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:06 pm

Oh, he quoted me and changed what I said. Such an edgelord.

Trump supporters, everyone!

-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:08 pm

SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:15 pm
I suck dick and my wife fucks the neighbor because I can't get it up
Lookie! I can do it, too, slapnuts! Now get back to your cross burning.
Last edited by Mega Hertz on Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-TurkeyTop

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:09 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:00 pm
Matt wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:55 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Let's try this:

That's saying a lot, considering the number of posters here with an intellect rivaled only by garden tools.

I wonder if fucko would understand that covid was in my house. My finacé had it for 3 days unknowingly. I kissed her, shared food with her and slept right next to her. Finally she decided her sinus infections aren't usually that bad and got tested. Positive. The kids tested. Positive. Me? I'm still testing negative. We are vaxxed. After vaccination, she had a mere sinus infection. I haven't had shit, so as much as a sneeze. But that isn't good enough for morons.

What do they not get? Condoms aren't 100% safeguards against STDs. Seat belts aren't 100% safeguards against dying in an accident. You can never smoke a day in your life and get lung cancer. They are PROTECTIONS. Ya know, like I wish his parents would have used the night he was conceived.

After nearly 2 years, I'm just so sick and fucking tired of these people. This shit is NEVER gonna be over with when it comes to people who go out of their way to keep things fucked up.
The NFL made a big deal about players not being vaccinated and would place fines if a player is unvaccinated spread Covid. There are players who are vaccinated and spreading Covid and they don’t get fined.

See how the media made a big deal about Aaron Rodgers getting covid but was unvaccinated. So why is there so much negative towards unvaccinated people when the vaccinated people are just the same. Derpy dur derp derp duhhhh
Last edited by SoutheastMIViewer on Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:10 pm

Oh media! Boo hoo! Media! Wah! Media! Shut the fuck up.

-TurkeyTop

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:11 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:10 pm
Oh media! Boo hoo! Media! Wah! Media! Shut the fuck up.
You mad? Oh you mad!

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:12 pm

You're the one whining about the big bad boogie man media! Die in a fire. Do us all a favor.

-TurkeyTop

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:14 pm

You seem to be the one crying heavy over Trump as this was a NFL topic.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic