Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Christ.....I gotta root for Michigan

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Honeyman

Christ.....I gotta root for Michigan

Post by Honeyman » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:43 pm

MSU will get a NY6 Bowl, more than likely the Fiesta, if UM wins. Some people think if Oregon wins tonight, we might even get the Rose since and OSU-Oregon rematch isn't all that exciting.

And while I admittedly despise the University of Michigan, my main impetus is always what is best for the Spartans. So Go Bl.........

GO B....

I can't type it. I can't. My fingers freeze up.

Just win you piss yellow and blue bastards.

But always remember, 37-33.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Re: Christ.....I gotta root for Michigan

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:27 pm

It's ok, we can pretend you DON'T know ALL of the lyrics to The Victors, the greatest fight song ever written.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

format this

Re: Christ.....I gotta root for Michigan

Post by format this » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:09 pm

ROLMFAO!!!

I root for both. In fact, one of my first vehicles had a Michigan bumper sticker (OHOWIHATEOHIOSTATE) and a Sparty one (You call it maize, we call it corn).

However, Central Michigan can suck rocks. #WMU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note to WGN... bring back Steve Cochran ASAP.

EDIT: Steve Cochran IS BACK AT WGN!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic