Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

With correct officiating, Michigan is 9-0

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
lidoshuffle

Re: With correct officiating, Michigan is 9-0

Post by lidoshuffle » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:58 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:10 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:59 pm
So no comment about your coach saying it's soft to complain in one breath and then say he does it anyway in the next?
You really don't see the difference? Every coach in the NCAA submits referee calls to their conference authorities for review. But there is one program who consistently blames the calls as the outcome of the game.

I'm sure Harbaugh will blame injuries this week after they get waxxed by PSU.

16 point lead with 20 to go. Punt. Turnover on downs. FG. Fumble. Interception.

Scoreboard bitch. You lost. Again. 10 of the past 14.
"Honeyman, loyal MSU Spartan football fan since, 2007, mentions "scoreboard bitch, 10 of the last 14"

Fails to mention previous years where Spartan Football was a doormat for UM , and most of the BIG 10 back then....(awaiting cliché phrases and witty insults, here let me help you out, "Typical Wal-Mart Wolverine fan"...)

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:29 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:58 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
So no comment about your coach saying it's soft to complain in one breath and then say he does it anyway in the next?
You really don't see the difference? Every coach in the NCAA submits referee calls to their conference authorities for review. But there is one program who consistently blames the calls as the outcome of the game.

"Honeyman, loyal MSU Spartan football fan since, 2007, mentions "scoreboard bitch, 10 of the last 14"

Fails to mention previous years where Spartan Football was a doormat for UM , and most of the BIG 10 back then....(awaiting cliché phrases and witty insults, here let me help you out, "Typical Wal-Mart Wolverine fan"...)
So you wanna go back to pre-internet days or what? The BCS seems like the "modern era" so how about we talk about Big Ten Championship games and......WHOOPS! Michigan has never even made it there! 3 times for MSU! We even beat OSU in one of 'em. Were you even alive the last time Michigan beat OSU? UM fans were crowing about the Purdue win last week......that might get the Boilers in the BTC this year. Soon, the only teams not to play in the game will be Michigan and Rutgers. :lol:

"The leaders and the best"........meaning, 3rd or 4th place in the BT East. :rollin

The censorship king from out of state.

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:44 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:29 pm
lidoshuffle wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:

So you wanna go back to pre-internet days or what? The BCS seems like the "modern era" so how about we talk about Big Ten Championship games and......WHOOPS! Michigan has never even made it there! 3 times for MSU! We even beat OSU in one of 'em. Were you even alive the last time Michigan beat OSU? UM fans were crowing about the Purdue win last week......that might get the Boilers in the BTC this year. Soon, the only teams not to play in the game will be Michigan and Rutgers. :lol:

"The leaders and the best"........meaning, 3rd or 4th place in the BT East. :rollin
Oh I see, so we can only mention "the Modern Era", (I guess that only started in 2007 for MSU, right?), how convenient you just include the time when MSU started to turn the series to their favor, but no mention at all the previous, oh 70+ years of Sparty being stomped on by UM....yea great, Spartan Football has played well the last 14 years, and I am sure you've been a loyal, die-hard Go Green Go White slappy since, well Dantonio started to beat Blue's ass, right? What about before Dantonio? (spelling) So you were a big fan Of John L? Loyal supporter of Bobby Williams?, Or have you only been a MSU fan since, 2007? Easy to root for a winner...and talk trash after a victory, and if the fucking officials do their job, there is no need for ANY coach to bitch about the officiating...I await you're Green & White colored replies and insults...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:01 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:44 pm
Honeyman wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:

Oh I see, so we can only mention "the Modern Era", (I guess that only started in 2007 for MSU, right?), how convenient you just include the time when MSU started to turn the series to their favor, but no mention at all the previous, oh 70+ years of Sparty being stomped on by UM....yea great, Spartan Football has played well the last 14 years, and I am sure you've been a loyal, die-hard Go Green Go White slappy since, well Dantonio started to beat Blue's ass, right? What about before Dantonio? (spelling) So you were a big fan Of John L? Loyal supporter of Bobby Williams?, Or have you only been a MSU fan since, 2007? Easy to root for a winner...and talk trash after a victory, and if the fucking officials do their job, there is no need for ANY coach to bitch about the officiating...I await you're Green & White colored replies and insults...
I went to MSU from 1974-1978, and have been rooting for the Spartans as a die-hard since. Saw MSU beat Woody Hayes my freshman year in one of the great upsets in NCAA history. Levi Jackson's 88 yard run....can still see it like it was yesterday!

Nope, was not a big John L. fan, thought he was a clown, Williams was a fool too...and you forgot Muddy Waters. But I always rooted and supported, financially and emotionally, my university since, outside of the Nassar years when I did not give them any $$. And yep, I was very happy with the class, character, and success Mark brought to the program. Happy that Mel is continuing to move it forward.

How about you? You seem way too fucking stupid to have gotten into Michigan. Did you even get thru high school? Guessing a double-wide in Clawson. Pulling down a solid 30K. Kids are probably as dumb as you and your wife looks like a water buffalo. AmIrite?

format this

Post by format this » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:00 am

Just adding to the fun…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note to WGN... bring back Steve Cochran ASAP.

EDIT: Steve Cochran IS BACK AT WGN!!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:51 am

"At the end of the day, we felt Michigan was a better team and to be ranked ahead of Michigan State," Iowa athletic director and playoff committee chair Gary Barta said on ESPN after the rankings were revealed.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:29 am

Seems incongruent....they kept saying last week that head-to-head matters, and this week it doesn't?

Whatever....it'll have to be proven on the football field, not on this message board and wimpy Jim's press conferences. Somebody will have to beat OSU.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:39 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:29 am
Somebody will have to beat OSU.
Hopefully they both can. Fuck ohio.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:37 pm

Michigan definitely got robbed of an OT. Did they choke? Yes. Did the officiating suck? Yes!

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:51 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:01 pm
lidoshuffle wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:44 pm
Honeyman wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:

I went to MSU from 1974-1978, and have been rooting for the Spartans as a die-hard since. Saw MSU beat Woody Hayes my freshman year in one of the great upsets in NCAA history. Levi Jackson's 88 yard run....can still see it like it was yesterday!

Nope, was not a big John L. fan, thought he was a clown, Williams was a fool too...and you forgot Muddy Waters. But I always rooted and supported, financially and emotionally, my university since, outside of the Nassar years when I did not give them any $$. And yep, I was very happy with the class, character, and success Mark brought to the program. Happy that Mel is continuing to move it forward.

How about you? You seem way too fucking stupid to have gotten into Michigan. Did you even get thru high school? Guessing a double-wide in Clawson. Pulling down a solid 30K. Kids are probably as dumb as you and your wife looks like a water buffalo. AmIrite?
*Am I right

Never married, 20 years USAF, retired E-7 (Master Sgt), live in a two bedroom in Harrison Twp, root for both schools, please more witty personal insults, and at least spell correctly (Spell Check is your friend)

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:37 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:51 pm

*Am I right

Never married, 20 years USAF, retired E-7 (Master Sgt), live in a two bedroom in Harrison Twp, root for both schools, please more witty personal insults, and at least spell correctly (Spell Check is your friend)
"Amirite" is kind of an internet expression, but I digress....

Curious about people with no affiliation that "root for both schools". Since we're arch rivals and play in the same division/conference, it doesn't really seem possible to root for both.
Who did you root for 10-30? What factors in your decision when MSU and UM play each other?

BTW, thanks for your service, especially considering tomorrow.

*(The "c" in "check" should not be capitalized.)

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:51 pm

Still true...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:40 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:51 pm
Still true...
You are such a whiny little twat, Matt.

After one of the biggest wins in school history, you're still crying about a game a month ago.

Michigan, unless they shit the bed next week, might actualy get in the playoff, and rather than celebrating, you are doubling down on being a complete pussy.

Seriously, do you take a piss sitting down?

38-34 bitch.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:15 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:40 pm
Matt wrote:
Still true...

After one of the biggest wins in school history, you're still crying about a game a month ago.

Michigan, unless they shit the bed next week, might actualy get in the playoff, and rather than celebrating, you are doubling down on being a complete pussy.

38-34 bitch.
What's better: 11-1 or 10-2?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:47 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:15 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:40 pm
Matt wrote:
Still true...

38-34 bitch.
What's better: 11-1 or 10-2?
Oooooh, good retort, twat! But at least now you are admitting you did lose to MSU.

Dude, get off buzzboard, get into the real world, celebrate and go have a beer with some Michigan buds and enjoy the win.
Or are all your friends at a scrapbooking party?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic