Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Unvaxxed Aaron Rodgers tests positive

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
matt1

Re: Unvaxxed Aaron Rodgers tests positive

Post by matt1 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:07 am

Got the virus from actress Shailene Woodley probably!!

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:19 pm

Rodgers just stated that he's allergic to one of the ingredients in the mRNA vaccines. Apparently he's suspicious of the J&J vaccine.

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:41 am

I would never do business with State Farm, irrespective of Aaron Rodgers appearances on their TV spots.

Horrible company.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:59 am

If Lebron should just "shut up and dribble," then perhaps Mr. Rodgers should just "shut up and take snaps."

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/ ... 301654001/

There was no mention in this radio interview recap of a history of allergies to vaccine ingredients, but I will say this - if he is indeed allergic to mRNA vaccines, then that is certainly a very legitimate reason for not taking one.

J&J, of course, is an option, too.

The main issue I have with Aaron Rodgers is that he seems to have intentionally deceived team and league officials regarding his vaccination status.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:09 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:59 am
If Lebron should just "shut up and dribble," then perhaps Mr. Rodgers should just "shut up and take snaps."

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/ ... 301654001/

There was no mention in this radio interview recap of a history of allergies to vaccine ingredients, but I will say this - if he is indeed allergic to mRNA vaccines, then that is certainly a very legitimate reason for not taking one.

J&J, of course, is an option, too.

The main issue I have with Aaron Rodgers is that he seems to have intentionally deceived team and league officials regarding his vaccination status.
When he said he was immunized, it seemed pretty clear that he wasn't vaccinated. Unrelated, he has a certain type of women and he keeps downgrading.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:23 am

He chose his words carefully, didn't he?

I think he knew some people would interpret "immunized" as vaccinated.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:42 am

MWmetalhead wrote:

Bang. And that MUST merit a suspension.

The censorship king from out of state.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:45 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
The only thing he's allergic to is any sort of criticism... guy is a humongous thin-skinned baby who blames everyone else for everything.

kager

Post by kager » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:56 am

I'd guess it's gonna mess up alot of fantasy football... :lol does real stuff matter anymore?

I'm in an area of da Mitt where there may be far more Packers fans than those who root for that aberration of an NFL team south of the thumb, but even a quick straw poll of them about this returns little more than a shrug.

Just need to follow how much $$$ is withheld from Rodgers by team & sponsors to see where his real allergies are...

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:14 am

I think it would be great to see him just step away from the game. I'm sure he doesn't really need the money and it would be nice for someone like that to stand up and say "enough of this bullshit". Maybe set an example for others.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:24 am

You mean those celebrities who need to shut up about politics? Ya know" "shut up and dribble"?

Oh, it's a viewpoint YOU agree with. So it's okay. Silly me. My fault. Preach on, doctor!

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

kager

Post by kager » Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:04 am

Lighten up, Francis.

The system that puts humans on a pedestal, makes them millionaires, & their opinions worth a sh1t, all due to their being good at some game (or self-promotion) is one hell of a necessity.

P(l)ay on...

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:09 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:24 am
You mean those celebrities who need to shut up about politics? Ya know" "shut up and dribble"?

Oh, it's a viewpoint YOU agree with. So it's okay. Silly me. My fault. Preach on, doctor!
You're getting it backwards. HE wasn't out there telling folks "do as I do" and discouraging folks from getting vaccinated. HE was acting PRIVATELY. It was the PRESS that put him in the news talking about it.

Much different than all those actors who are vehemently anti-gun, yet will take ANY opportunity AT ALL to leverage guns in their productions for the box office results. Let's see THEM take a stand and not participate in a movie if any guns are involved at all. Same can be said about numerous topics.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:38 am

Letter to the editor in the Times today:

"I'm immunized = I did not inhale"

The censorship king from out of state.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:41 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:38 am
Letter to the editor in the Times today:

"I'm immunized = I did not inhale"
Implied, so take it for what you will. Others have flat out said what they didn't do ("I did not have sex with that woman - Ms Lewinsky") but you still believed them over mountains of evidence to the contrary.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic