Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Shelton, Rusty Kuntz, Forget 'em...

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Trophyhead

Shelton, Rusty Kuntz, Forget 'em...

Post by Trophyhead » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:05 pm

Akil Baddoo is quickly becoming something of a phenomenon, as the Tigers break out a bit better than expected in the first seven percent of the 2021 season schedule.

Wilson Ramos spent the winter training with Miguel Cabrera and looks like a value pick for the Avila brain trust, with six homers leading all of MLB at the moment.

It's early, but it's not a burning bag of poo at the moment, either.

moldyoldie

Re: Shelton, Rusty Kuntz, Forget 'em...

Post by moldyoldie » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:36 pm

And if Núñez keeps the power going, whither goes Miggy when he returns? Would Goodrum or Harold Castro be the odd man out?
Will either JaCoby Jones or Victor Reyes eventually lose their regular starting gig to Bad-DOOOOO! Might one of them be the odd man out?

Yes, it's too early, but these are pleasant problems to mull over...for a change.

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:16 am

I said the Tigers would go .500 and I am sticking with it. You have Boyd bouncing back and Fulmer will be improved. Plus, Julio Teheran is a great pick up.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:44 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:16 am
I said the Tigers would go .500 and I am sticking with it. You have Boyd bouncing back and Fulmer will be improved. Plus, Julio Teheran is a great pick up.
Seeing that Teheran is out for at least a couple months, it evokes shades of Matt Moore and Tyson Ross from 2019. Hopefully not.

Meanwhile, Fulmer looked damn good last night in Houston in his first start since '19.

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic