Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Professional sports in Detroit are a joke

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt

Re: Professional sports in Detroit are a joke

Post by Matt » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:17 pm

Big Al wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:07 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:16 pm
Big Al wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:50 am
I was dating a woman who knew nothing about sports and she was surprised when she found out that the players on sports teams aren't from the city they play for. She asked why people even care about their home team. She was right, lol... There really isn't much reason other than brand loyalty, and that's foolish.
What else did your right hand have to say?
Nothing really, but it asked me why your mom uses Star-Kist to douche.
My mom passed away unexpectedly a little over 15 months ago.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:35 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:17 pm
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:
I was dating a woman who knew nothing about sports and she was surprised when she found out that the players on sports teams aren't from the city they play for. She asked why people even care about their home team. She was right, lol... There really isn't much reason other than brand loyalty, and that's foolish.
Mine did about 22 years ago and I never once brought it up on a web forum, let alone irl, because someone was bantering with me.

That would also explain the smell.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:30 pm

Big Al wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:35 pm
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Mine did about 22 years ago and I never once brought it up on a web forum, let alone irl, because someone was bantering with me.

“I never brought it up on a web forum” as he brings it up on a web forum.

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:40 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:30 pm
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:

I am trying to explain to the guy that people don't normally bring this type of shit up when bullshitting online. Taking generic banter and trying to shift it into some sort of personal jab is some soft shit. You do see that, don't you?

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:41 pm

Big Al wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:40 pm
Rate This wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:

I am trying to explain to the guy that people don't normally bring this type of shit up when bullshitting online. Taking generic banter and trying to shift it into some sort of personal jab is some soft shit. You do see that, don't you?
Should I have just said "your mom" jokes went out of style in 1996?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:54 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:41 pm
Big Al wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:

Considering jackoff jokes did about the same time, you should have said that you have a sensitive ass or just not responded at all considering no one was talking to you and you couldn't handle a response without turning it into a personal issue.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:34 pm

Big Al wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:54 pm
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:

Considering jackoff jokes did about the same time, you should have said that you have a sensitive ass or just not responded at all considering no one was talking to you and you couldn't handle a response without turning it into a personal issue.
We doubt you’ve dated any women. Did that really need to be spelled out?

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:12 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:34 pm
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:

lol you drove a bus for a living. Sure that left you swimming in pussy :lol

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:03 pm

Big Al wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:12 pm
Rate This wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:

How many accounts have you deleted?

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:18 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:03 pm
Big Al wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:12 pm
Rate This wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:

How many accounts have you deleted?
Zero. Now take your soft ass back to the private board and ask some questions because you think its impossible for more than one person to laugh at your embarrassing nature.

Clown.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:30 pm

The correct answer is 4 or is it 5 now?

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:53 am

Why would anyone delete an account? their messages remain on the board. Good privacy practices on webforums involve changing accounts from time to time because there are people that like to dig up other people's personal info and harass them when they take words to heart and get sore. Your buddy is a busybody so I am sure he has already asked MW for that kinda info, but my IP logins won't match any deleted users.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:04 am

Big Al wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:53 am
Why would anyone delete an account? their messages remain on the board. Good privacy practices on webforums involve changing accounts from time to time because there are people that like to dig up other people's personal info and harass them when they take words to heart and get sore. Your buddy is a busybody so I am sure he has already asked MW for that kinda info, but my IP logins won't match any deleted users.
I have never done that nor seen anyone do that. Nice try. When the heat gets going you get lost.

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:05 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:04 am
Big Al wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:53 am
I have never done that nor seen anyone do that. Nice try. When the heat gets going you get lost.
One word: REVOX.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic