Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

This is why Les Miles was never hired as head coach for U-M football...

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

This is why Les Miles was never hired as head coach for U-M football...

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:15 am

People with insider connections to U-M's football program during the late 80s & 90s have known for years Les Miles is an immoral person who has trouble keeping his d*ck in his pants.

Mr. Miles is the reason Gary Moeller went on a drunken binge at a Southfield area bar and made a complete ass of himself.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sport ... 115541042/

Headline: Miles out at Kansas over behavior with women while at LSU

(as if his horrible W-L record at Kansas wasn't reason enough for dismissal!)

Matt

Re: This is why Les Miles was never hired as head coach for U-M football...

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:34 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:15 am
People with insider connections to U-M's football program during the late 80s & 90s have known for years Les Miles is an immoral person who has trouble keeping his d*ck in his pants.

Mr. Miles is the reason Gary Moeller went on a drunken binge at a Southfield area bar and made a complete ass of himself.

Miles was allegedly "intimate" with Moeller's wife.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:53 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:34 am
MWmetalhead wrote:

Yep that rumor has been around for a long time.
As a sidebar I was the Forman of a roofing crew on Gary Moellers house back in the mid 80's when he was the DC. We were on that job for several days but never saw Gary. He was gone before we got there in the morning and wasn't home till after we left. His wife was there and was very gracious. She brought out coffee and donuts every morning for our 10 am break and lemonade and cookies for our afternoon break. As Forman I would chat with her on progress. I was the only football fan on the job and she gave me a Michigan Football hat that you couldn't buy as a fan. I wish I could say I still have it but its long gone. If memory serves me they lived on Maywood off Stadium .

I no longer directly engage trolls

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:29 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:53 am
Matt wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:34 am
MWmetalhead wrote:

Yep that rumor has been around for a long time.
As a sidebar I was the Forman of a roofing crew on Gary Moellers house back in the mid 80's when he was the DC. We were on that job for several days but never saw Gary. He was gone before we got there in the morning and wasn't home till after we left. His wife was there and was very gracious. She brought out coffee and donuts every morning for our 10 am break and lemonade and cookies for our afternoon break. As Forman I would chat with her on progress. I was the only football fan on the job and she gave me a Michigan Football hat that you couldn't buy as a fan. I wish I could say I still have it but its long gone. If memory serves me they lived on Maywood off Stadium .
That's a great story! It's also in my neighborhood - I drive down Maywood most days.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:09 pm

Kan Football was a dumpster fire even before Les Miles was hired as the Jayhawks had nothing on that roster that looked like a high school JV team. I believe that Les Miles was close to being the next head coach when Carr retired but it leaked and Miles decided to stay with LSU and won the National Championship in 2007 why he turned down Michigan just my opinion, in 2011 Michigan wanted Brady Hoke over Miles even know rumors again Michigan was interested in Les. I didn't believe those rumors the second time around like in 2007, Les is done as head coach anywhere as he doesn't think with his head he thinks with has balls.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic