Acceptable registrations in the queue through January 10 at 7:30a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan basketball looking damn good

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt

Michigan basketball looking damn good

Post by Matt » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:56 am

This video has the potential to be more embarrassing than the MAAAAKEEEE PLAYYYYYYSSSSS crying video from Valenti: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iBKdP9eeGWk

Robert Faygo

Re: Michigan basketball looking damn good

Post by Robert Faygo » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:11 am

The thing is, all Valenti really cares about in his on-air persona is getting attention. Doesn't really matter to him if he's wrong or right on his sports takes. He's the king of bad takes, and it doesn't really matter other than better ratings for 97.1

I give him credit for making a stand -- there's no middle ground there and he didn't leave himself an out.

Oh, and it'd be great if Michigan could keep this hot streak going. They'll cool off, but sure seem to be a team to be reckoned with in both the B1G and in the tournament. That 43-6 run last night was nothing short of astounding.

Wellllll... la de frickin da

Honeyman

Re: Michigan basketball looking damn good

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:18 am

As much as I hate to say it, I agree. They have been pounding good basketball teams. A run like that never happens to a team like Wisconsin.

The smartest thing Howard did was hire Phil Martelli as associate head coach. He basically set up the formula for Howard to run.

LMAO...............so says ............... YOU!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic