Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Me For Head Coach

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Bryce

Me For Head Coach

Post by Bryce » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:50 pm

I would like to submit my name as a contender for the head coaching job for either the Lions or Wolverines.

I will do it for a two year contract in the amount of $422,345.00 per year. If I do not improve on this year's record, I will give back every nickle of my contact AND set up stocks at the 50 yard line and let people chuck rotten tomatoes and eggs at me on live TV.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Me For Head Coach

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:05 am

I would love to see you get pelted by Lowdown fans. :rollin :rollin

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic