Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Play it again Sports

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Deleted User 14896

Play it again Sports

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed May 27, 2020 10:36 pm

There's a few threads in other areas I could ask this. But I'll do it here.

As far as games go. What do you think about the owners telling the fans:

"We're selling tickets. You may be sitting next to someone you don't know. We'll try to space 'em apart but no guarantees.
Come if you're comfortable. Stay home if you're not".

Would you go see a ballgame? Or would you forgo it and watch it on the TV?

craig11152

Re: Play it again Sports

Post by craig11152 » Thu May 28, 2020 7:17 am

I only go to one or two Tiger games a year at most. I would skip those and watch all on TV.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Mr.Transistor

Re: Play it again Sports

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:05 pm

I think the owners could space people apart, sell fewer tickets and jack up the prices. I'm not sure if the Tigers could get away with that. I would go to a ballgame- I actually had tickets to opening day and the whitaker jersey retirement. I would not go to any football games namely in U-M stadium where they pack you in like sardines. I'd go to Nascar.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic