Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Liar, Cheater, and Rape-Enabler Bo Shembechler's program under investigation

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!

Honeyman

Re: Liar, Cheater, and Rape-Enabler Bo Shembechler's program under investigation

Post by Honeyman » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:17 pm

When we last heard from Matt, the ultimate Michigan apologist, he described the universities reaction to this horrific situation as a "proper response" that occurred after "appropriate process". It will be interesting to see if he has changed his tune with the recent revelations....and with whatever is yet to come. I highly doubt it. People of his low intellect cannot see thru their blinded allegiance, and I'm guessing will continue to defend and support the UM thru even something as monstrous as this.

The censorship king from out of state.

Graham Wellington

Re: Liar, Cheater, and Rape-Enabler Bo Shembechler's program under investigation

Post by Graham Wellington » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:58 am

More and more coming in every day, and it looks to be just as bad as Nassar.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/all-abou ... ssion=true

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:02 am

So the University fires the guy....then is promptly hired by Schembechler, and retained through Carr.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... ium=UpNext

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:06 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:17 pm
When we last heard from Matt, the ultimate Michigan apologist, he described the universities reaction to this horrific situation as a "proper response" that occurred after "appropriate process". It will be interesting to see if he has changed his tune with the recent revelations....and with whatever is yet to come. I highly doubt it. People of his low intellect cannot see thru their blinded allegiance, and I'm guessing will continue to defend and support the UM thru even something as monstrous as this.
The proper response would have been for rape enabler Schembechler to not hire a known serial molester. And to not continue to keep him on board for two decades when it was common knowledge what he was doing. Rape apologist Matt is going to have to do better, in light of his rants against MSU's response to Nassar.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:16 am

Graham Wellington wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:06 am
Honeyman wrote:
The proper response would have been for rape enabler Schembechler to not hire a known serial molester. And to not continue to keep him on board for two decades when it was common knowledge what he was doing. Rape apologist Matt is going to have to do better, in light of his rants against MSU's response to Nassar.
IOKIYAW

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:55 am

Free Press today:

U-M officials knew about sexual misconduct allegations, but didn't act in 3 incidents

https://www.freep.com/story/news/educat ... 831033002/

The late Dr. Robert Anderson has been accused of sexually assaulting students during a long career at U-M. In 1980, Anderson was pressed to step down as head of U-M's University Health Service because of complaints he was sexually assaulting male patients. He wasn't out of work long — landing as team doctor for the football program under legendary coaches Bo Schembechler and Lloyd Carr.

The censorship king from out of state.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:35 am

Honeyman wrote:
He will make excuses to the end in order to protect "The team, the team, the team".

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic