Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Liar, Cheater, and Rape-Enabler Tom Izzo's program under investigation

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
fuzzpower

Re: Liar, Cheater, and Rape-Enabler Tom Izzo's program under investigation

Post by fuzzpower » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:34 pm

Many college football coaches “retire” when the NCAA comes a knockin. See Chip Kelley, Pete Carroll (jumped to the NFL), Urban Meyer and now Dantonio.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:36 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:39 pm
MasterB wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:36 pm
Tom Izzo isn't a liar or a cheater and rape-enabler as you have claim Matt, Izzo and coach D ran clean programs. And Paula OTL hit piece on the basketball & football program was slander, smearing & defaming Tom Izzo & Mark D name which isn't right and both should sue ESPN & Paula for lies and having no facts or proof in that story which only thing they got right was Larry Nassar that was it.
Coach D??? Did ya suit up and play for him, sport? The reality is Dantonio did NOT run a clean program. He abruptly left after it was exposed he broke NCAA rules. The Detroit News has photo proof: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sport ... 798101002/ The ESPN investigation uncovered incidents that MSU wanted to cover up. It's time for an actual investigation from an outside entity into each of the incidents that ESPN detailed. You're an idiot if you think ESPN made them up. If they did, why haven't the subjects sued? If you don't know why, I've got some BEAUTIFUL ocean front property in Kansas that you might be interested in purchasing, since sight unseen appears to be your modus operandi.

EDIT: I'm wondering if coach D is his nickname from you because he let his players get away with giving the D to women on the MSU campus, even if they didn't want it...

EDIT 2: Don't be surprised if it is world class crybaby Tom Izzo's last season this year either.
Curtis Blackwell is still a liar and leaked it to the Detroit News he isn't going to win his baseless lawsuit since he and his lawyers keep leaking stuff to the media. Coach D did run a clean program so you're lying that he didn't run a clean program without facts or proof and nope the ESPN did make it up it was only half-truths in that report only got Larry Nassar right and lied about the football and basketball programs which I already said that coach D & Izzo can sue on the grounds of slander, smearing & defaming from ESPN report since it was a hit piece from lying Paula who should also be sued for said lies in the report. You're the idiot and Tom Izzo isn't going to retire either since he also runs a clean program as well.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:31 am

fuzzpower wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:34 pm
Many college football coaches “retire” when the NCAA comes a knockin. See Chip Kelley, Pete Carroll (jumped to the NFL), Urban Meyer and now Dantonio.
It's worth noting that Luke Fickell, who worked for notorious scumbags Jim Tressel and Urban Meyer, wanted nothing to do with the toxic culture at MSU.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:02 am

Dunno how this conversation moved from the slur Dantonio board to the slur Izzo board, but.....

It was time for Dantonio to go. He should have left a couple years ago, probably. His refusal to make assistant coaching changes hurt the program. The 2018 team had one of the best defenses in all of college football and it was wasted with the impotent offense that was on the field. Shuffled the deck in 2019, and would have been back with the same squad in 2020. I'll always have respect for the great things he did at the school, took us to the playoff, won 2 BT titles, 8-5 record against Michigan. But I'm glad he's gone.

Whether Mel Tucker is the answer will take a few years to find out. If they win 4 games this year, I think I'll be surprised. Obviously, hiring the right coach is a crap shoot. Michigan was sure they had it nailed when the prodigal son came back, and Harbaugh has been a glaring, disappointing failure. They thought they had one of the best coaches in the NCAA, and he isn't even the best college coach in Washtenaw county. :lol

The censorship king from out of state.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:33 pm

Remember when Izzo was suspended? Doesn’t sound clean to me.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:47 pm

fuzzpower wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:33 pm
Remember when Izzo was suspended? Doesn’t sound clean to me.
Really fuzz? It was a one-game suspension, 10 years ago, over a mix-up about summer camp: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... id=5931058

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:24 pm

Slurring indicates the accusations are not true. It's long past time to independently investigate the incidents reported by espn. John Engler saying they didn't happen doesn't count...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:57 pm

DAC

Post by DAC » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:47 pm

Matt - I'm sensing an obsession here.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:41 am

DAC wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:47 pm
Wrong. It continues to be news that MSU has a major problem on its campus with athletes committing sexual assault and the assaults getting covered up/dismissed. No one in the local media that covers that place seems it worthy of looking into though.

DAC

Post by DAC » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:25 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:41 am
DAC wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:47 pm
Wrong. It continues to be news that MSU has a major problem on its campus with athletes committing sexual assault and the assaults getting covered up/dismissed. No one in the local media that covers that place seems it worthy of looking into though.
Well,then. Thank you for keeping us up to date! How about covering the rest of the similar scandals and problems throughout ALL of sports? This is a good time to do so, without any games being played. Keep up the great reporting.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic