Registrations in the queue through July 3 at 8:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kobe Bryant...

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
lovinlife101

Re: Kobe Bryant...

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:52 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:18 pm
LL - There's a time and a place for everything, and the fact that you still don't recognize that this thread was neither the time nor the place for your post (and subsequent trolling) renders anything I would respond with as pointless, so I won't waste my breath.

All I'll say is, RIP Kobe.
“There’s a time and a place for everything...”

100% wrong!!!

There is never an acceptable time for saying “niggers.” EVER!!! ESPECIALLY ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!!!

What’s wrong with all of you? Why is racism being defended just because there was a tragedy! Don’t let a tragedy cloud your moral compass and judgement! Where were all of you defending the meteorologist who said “Martin Luther Coon”? That’s what I thought! YOU WERE SILENT!!!

Hypocrites! ALL OF YOU!

RIP Kobe. You deserve better than racism.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:49 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:52 pm
bmw wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:18 pm
LL - There's a time and a place for everything, and the fact that you still don't recognize that this thread was neither the time nor the place for your post (and subsequent trolling) renders anything I would respond with as pointless, so I won't waste my breath.

All I'll say is, RIP Kobe.
“There’s a time and a place for everything...”

100% wrong!!!

There is never an acceptable time for saying “niggers.” EVER!!! ESPECIALLY ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!!!

What’s wrong with all of you? Why is racism being defended just because there was a tragedy! Don’t let a tragedy cloud your moral compass and judgement! Where were all of you defending the meteorologist who said “Martin Luther Coon”? That’s what I thought! YOU WERE SILENT!!!

Hypocrites! ALL OF YOU!

RIP Kobe. You deserve better than racism.
Oh look everybody... it has become an opportunist...

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:34 am

The stories have conflicting information as to details and the amount. You probably believe every single story you read on the internet.

Why you hang around a Michigan based board when you have admitted you don’t even live in the state or nearby is the real question.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:38 am

I was just reading that apparently Kobe was a devout Catholic... I didn’t know that. Eerily he had just been to mass and taken communion a couple hours before the accident.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:45 am

fuzzpower wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:34 am

Why you hang around a Michigan based board when you have admitted you don’t even live in the state or nearby is the real question.
I still have an interest in the radio stations I worked at in GR and Lansing, and Detroit radio in general. I rarely comment on those forums because I have nothing to offer since I am not familiar with current goings-on. But I am certain I watch and read about area sports more than many here, so I offer my opinion about it.

I live less than 20 mikes from Kobes house so I feel I can offer insight there too. Remember, he grew up in Italy and developed his Catholicism faith there. He also married a Catholic woman.

Truly a tragedy he passed at 41. It seemed like he was at peace in his life after the Lakers. Was a great dad. So sad.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:36 pm

So sad about Kobe death and his daughter and 7 others as well. I still can't believe Kobe is dead 41 years old is too young to die. Forever Mamba Forever Legend R.I.P.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic