Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I have to ask the MSU football fans...

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

I have to ask the MSU football fans...

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:59 pm

What is your opinion of Mark Dantonio right now?

I figured MSU had an even money chance of losing to the Illini today, but never did I think that MSU would squander a 25 point lead, including a 21 point lead headed into the 4th quarter!

Matt

Re: I have to ask the MSU football fans...

Post by Matt » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:15 pm

The guy proved he was a cunt his first season when he attacked a college kid. He was lucky that Michigan had two bad hires in a row. He's of very low character and he runs a trash program.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:38 am

Gee Matt I didn't know you were a Michigan State fan.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:19 am

craig11152 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:38 am
I'm not. I gave the only correct answer and almost 10 hours later there have been no challenges to my answer.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:22 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:19 am
craig11152 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:38 am
I'm not. I gave the only correct answer and almost 10 hours later there have been no challenges to my answer.
Gee nobody answered overnight on a Saturday. The question was directed at MSU fans. As a Michigan fan its not directed at me. But I will say to another Michigan fan (you) are what's wrong with Michigan fans. Arrogant, naive and myopic.

I am curious what MSU fans feel about their coach. As a Michigan fan I feel about my coach that the jury is still out on whether Harbaugh is the guy long term.

I no longer directly engage trolls

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:03 am

Okay, I'll bite. I'm afraid today's college game may have passed Dantonio by. In response he's become, in Craig's words in regard to (sc)UM fans, "arrogant, naive and myopic".
He was a great coach while he lasted. :hat In the coach's defense, his teams the last couple years have been wracked by injuries, an excuse he has never, ever proffered!

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:32 am

Agree moldy. He did a great job his first decade restoring the program from the Booby and John L. years. He ran a clean program and got the most out of his recruiting classes. He made the playoff, and only one other Big Ten school can claim that. But he lost me last season though when he wasted a top 5 defense with an impotent offense, and then essentially made no changes to his staff this year. I expected it to be bad, but nearly not this horrible. He HAS to go, but with the AD situation in flux, this disaster might actually continue.

The censorship king from out of state.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:36 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:32 am
Agree moldy. He did a great job his first decade restoring the program from the Booby and John L. years. He ran a clean program and got the most out of his recruiting classes. He made the playoff, and only one other Big Ten school can claim that. But he lost me last season though when he wasted a top 5 defense with an impotent offense, and then essentially made no changes to his staff this year. I expected it to be bad, but nearly not this horrible. He HAS to go, but with the AD situation in flux, this disaster might actually continue.
Covering up sexual assaults is far from a clean program.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:46 am

Izzo is worse than Dantonio in that regard.

Happened in Ann Arbor, too, under Dave Brandon (piece of shit that he is) and Brady Joke.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:41 pm

How is the cunt still employed by MSU?

https://www.mlive.com/sports/2019/11/mi ... ssion.html

JackAttack FM

Post by JackAttack FM » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:34 am

I'd rather see Dantonio retire.
I thought at the first half of the Illinois game State took the bye to regroup and get organized. The second half proved otherwise and I've been skeptical of this team since Arizona State. The U-M game was a foregone conclusion.

MSU is unorganized and undisciplined. Far from a well coached team.

With newer and more motivating coaches in the Big Ten now like Harbaugh, PJ Fleck, James Franklin and Ryan Day I don't think recruiting for MSU is going to get much better.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic