Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

MSU and UM are winning this weekend

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Honeyman

MSU and UM are winning this weekend

Post by Honeyman » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:08 pm

Got a weird feeling that both of the squads show up to play 60 minutes and on both sides of the ball Saturday.

FWIW, Vegas has the Spartans +6 1/2 and Michigan as a one point favorite, down from -4.

The censorship king from out of state.

craig11152

Re: MSU and UM are winning this weekend

Post by craig11152 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:37 pm

An awfully bold prediction. My simple response would be to say 0-2.
But if one of them was to pull an upset I'm not sure who I'd say has the better chance. I suppose on paper it would be Michigan.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:22 pm

Not really that bold of a call.....Michigan is a slight favorite. I guess I am going out on a bit of a limb supporting the Green the way they have been playing, but I've seen this before. They put things together and put out a solid effort and win a game they shouldn't. And then they shit the bed against the Illini in 2 weeks.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:17 pm

Well, Honeyman, you were 1 for 2. Not too bad. :)

JackAttack FM

Post by JackAttack FM » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:28 pm

And MSU scored less than 20 points (17) in the entire month of October.

MSU is such a mess they'll probably lose the next two (Illinois, U-M) and win out the last two games of the season (Maryland and Rutgers) then go to the Quick Lane Bowl.

U-M, nice win on the ACC ND, they'll probably win their next three (Maryland, MSU, Indiana).

But, its not going to mean anything because Ohio State is going to win the Big Ten.

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:20 am

I never thought I'd say this, but my Spartans are well nigh unwatchable. :x

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:46 pm

Awful moldy, completely awful. Time for them to give Dantonio the golden handshake and get a new voice in there. Offense is unspeakably bad, defense continues to make stupid mistakes, special teams blow as always. Horrible performance.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:14 pm

Mike Valenti: "You've been outscored 100-17 the past three games. That should only be acceptable if you have a Radio Shack R on your helmet and you play in Piscataway, N.J."

Amen.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic