All accepted registrations through July 14 at 7:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

World Series game 7

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

World Series game 7

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:26 pm

Home plate umpire needs an eye exam. Ridiculously small strike zone. Fucked over the Cubs on two out, two strike situations at least three times so far. Legit third strikes were called balls multiple times.

MEMO TO WNIC AND MIX 92.3: FIX YOUR SHITTY SOUNDING AUDIO!! IT IS LOUD, DISTORTED, AND MAKES THE LISTENING EXPERIENCE FATIGUING!!!.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: World Series game 7

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:44 pm

Me thinks the infamous curse lives. Will know for sure soon!

MEMO TO WNIC AND MIX 92.3: FIX YOUR SHITTY SOUNDING AUDIO!! IT IS LOUD, DISTORTED, AND MAKES THE LISTENING EXPERIENCE FATIGUING!!!.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:51 am

CUBS WIN!!!!
CUBS WIN!!!

Best baseball game I have ever seen and perhaps the best team sport game I have ever seen.

This game will be talked about 30 years from now.

I am so happy for the Cubs and my friends in Chicago. My deceased grandfather was a big Cubs fan.

SoupySez

Post by SoupySez » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:58 am

MWmetalhead wrote:CUBS WIN!!!!
CUBS WIN!!!

Best baseball game I have ever seen and perhaps the best team sport game I have ever seen.

This game will be talked about 30 years from now.

I am so happy for the Cubs and my friends in Chicago. My deceased grandfather was a big Cubs fan.
MW, I thought the whole series was really very good. When the Tribe was up 3-1 in the series, you had to think the Cubs were gonna be at 109 yrs next season. Then blowing a 5-1 lead in this game and they just seemed to will their way to the championship.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:24 am

Thank God that our long national nightmare (baseball season) is done.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:24 pm

All twelve people I talked with on the phone, had appointments with, or who are doing work at my house all watched the game till at least midnight last night.

I am expecting an all time tv ratings record for baseball.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:07 pm

Matt wrote:Thank God that our long national nightmare (baseball season) is done.
Delusional again I see...first it was just the state game.. now it's an entire sport... good god man get some help...

TheForce

Post by TheForce » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:53 pm

I managed to stay awake for the whole game. It was getting pretty late when the rain delay happened. This game really had everything! Quite possibly the best game I have ever seen!

sfpcc

Post by sfpcc » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:20 pm

I am expecting an all time tv ratings record for baseball.[/quote]

It was announced that 40 million people watched the game, the largest since 1991.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:58 am

sfpcc wrote:It was announced that 40 million people watched the game, the largest since 1991.
So a third of the viewers that Super Bowl gets, really great! :rolleyes
NS8401 wrote:
Matt wrote:Thank God that our long national nightmare (baseball season) is done.
Delusional again I see...first it was just the state game.. now it's an entire sport... good god man get some help...
Nope, I'm just not a simpleton.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:52 am

Matt wrote:
sfpcc wrote:It was announced that 40 million people watched the game, the largest since 1991.
So a third of the viewers that Super Bowl gets, really great! :rolleyes
NS8401 wrote:
Nope, I'm just not a simpleton.
It's not that simple a game.. football is far simpler... the stuporbowl is overrated...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic