All accepted registrations through July 14 at 7:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

LMAO - S.O.L. is already in full effect!!!

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Deleted User 8570

Re: LMAO - S.O.L. is already in full effect!!!

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:16 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:SAME OLD LIONS!!!! That was great. I laughed my ass off.
Maddening... the college team can't buy a vowel. At least Michigan isn't an embarrassment...

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:24 pm

Even WMU looks damn good this year!

MEMO TO 89-EX: FIX YOUR SHITTY SOUNDING AUDIO!! WE CAN HARDLY HEAR THE FRIGGIN' STATION! Thanks in advance.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:21 pm

When Tennessee had it 4th and 5, before they ran the play I would have bet my life savings that they were going to score a TD. You just KNEW that that was going to be the outcome of the play - there was no other possible outcome (other than a penalty for an automatic first down)

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:53 pm

Why in gods name would you not challenge a clear fumble after a catch that you recovered? Caldwell thought about throwing the flag and then just put it away...

Then you get within 7 with 3 minutes to go and you do an onside kick? WTF? They had all their timeouts and could have made Houston go 75 or more yards... Where do these guys get this stuff?

They literally just... gave up... :x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic