Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Picks to go to the Super Bowl

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt

Re: Picks to go to the Super Bowl

Post by Matt » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:57 am

Why didn't the Lions offer the golden parachute to Barry or Calvin?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:24 am

Matt wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:57 am
Why didn't the Lions offer the golden parachute to Barry or Calvin?
Dunno. You're asking questions of why the most dysfunctional professional franchise in all of sports did what they did.

What is your point?
The censorship king from out of state.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:30 am

Stafford was here longer than Calvin Johnson and still wanted to play football. Johnson was done with the game. No way in hell was Johnson gonna be dealt when Stafford, Tate, Slay and others were here.

Stafford's departure coincided with GM and coaching changes and entry into a self-proclaimed rebuild. The Lions got an OK return for Stafford.

Sanders seemed to surprise everyone. Too bad social media wasn't as prolific then as now. Did Sanders ever ask to be traded?
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:19 am

I'm very happy for Matt Stafford I hope he gets his ring been rooting for him all year long been wearing my Stafford Lions jersey through the playoffs. I didn't have the Bengals getting to the Super Bowl heck I didn't think they make the playoffs at the start of the season would've rooted for Bengals if it was the 49ERS the Bengals like to play the Cal teams when making the Super Bowl.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic