Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

College football prediction thread

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Honeyman

Re: College football prediction thread

Post by Honeyman » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:50 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:09 am
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:37 am
km1125 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:59 am
Has anybody taken a stab at the Michigan/Michigan State score yet?
I'll wait to see how Michigan comes out of the NW game before I make my in depth and always accurate analysis.
Does the LSU opening make you nervous?
Not really. Not that his track record doesn't dispute it, but I don't see Mel leaving this quick and for LSU. For one, I don't really believe the stories that he is their #1 choice. I don't think he's the best fit for that program. And I think he loves Michigan and can build something at MSU. We're paying a lot too, so it's not like he's not being generously compensated. Nice that his name comes up for these gigs though. Must be doing something right.

The censorship king from out of state.

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:07 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:50 am
Matt wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:09 am
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:37 am
km1125 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:59 am
Has anybody taken a stab at the Michigan/Michigan State score yet?
I'll wait to see how Michigan comes out of the NW game before I make my in depth and always accurate analysis.
Does the LSU opening make you nervous?
Not really. Not that his track record doesn't dispute it, but I don't see Mel leaving this quick and for LSU. For one, I don't really believe the stories that he is their #1 choice. I don't think he's the best fit for that program. And I think he loves Michigan and can build something at MSU. We're paying a lot too, so it's not like he's not being generously compensated. Nice that his name comes up for these gigs though. Must be doing something right.
Too much like Nick Saban redux, which is probably how the rumor started. I can't believe it at all.

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:46 pm

For the record, I think that Jimbo Fisher will be the next LSU coach. It will be interesting to see which direction USC goes - James Franklin seems to be a likely candidate, but I suspect the human garbage coaching in Jacksonville will take that job.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic