Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Whitesnake-Slide it in

A place where record store snobs and casual listeners can unite as one! Discuss latest releases, all-time favorites, and deep cuts.
Deleted User 15502

Whitesnake-Slide it in

Post by Deleted User 15502 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:44 pm

Sort of a guilty pleasure, if I am in the mood for 80s rock. I'd say this was Whitesnake's best album, a lot of tongue and cheek lyrics ha ha.

I've always like "Slow and easy" "spit it out" and " Gambler" . I actually have a funny story about the song "Slow and Easy". So, this was at a place I worked at years ago. I had come back from lunch and was walking through the main part of the shop. This one guy must of been back for a little bit and didn't think anyone was around, "Slow and Easy" was playing on the radio and this guy is on the floor, on his knees air guitaring. It was pretty funny, so now all the years later I think of that, when I hear a Whitesnake song.

matt1

Re: Whitesnake-Slide it in

Post by matt1 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:18 am

Also the song "Love Ain't No Stranger" was also played on Mainstream Rock stations!!

Deleted User 15502

Re: Whitesnake-Slide it in

Post by Deleted User 15502 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:54 am

Indeed that was a big hit for them!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic