All accepted registrations through September 8 at 11:45a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Blink 182 Enema of The state Turns 20

A place where record store snobs and casual listeners can unite as one! Discuss latest releases, all-time favorites, and deep cuts.
WZRC 1067

Blink 182 Enema of The state Turns 20

Post by WZRC 1067 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:33 pm

Sort of a guilty pleasure of mine I guess. This was there major breakthrough Album, Just before 107.9 The End in Cleveland changed format, I remember this was the first place I heard "what's my age again?" Before 107.9 in Bedford twp came on the air and long before 107.7 was a Toledo station, you could get WENZ in at times on a good day.

Anyway, 20 years later Tom Delonge is no longer in the group. Like with Limp Bizkit's Significant other, this music pretty much closed out the decade of the 90s, for better or for worse.

Cumulus, Please give Toledo a station like 96 Rock in Cincinnati or like X93.9 in Indianapolis. Pretty please!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic