Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Jeny 107.3 Cleveland

Hey, some of us like to talk about happenings in other areas of the country, too. Here's the place to do it.
Deleted User 15502

Jeny 107.3 Cleveland

Post by Deleted User 15502 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:04 pm

I'm a little late to the party here, but I see they shifted to Alternative, from whatever the format they had before even was. This is the 3rd signal that's had the alt rock format. Rubber city radio doesn't seem like the most organized company IMO. I've thought that possibly they may sell 107.3, say to EMF? I kind of the Jeny was going to bomb big time.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Jeny 107.3 Cleveland

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:24 am

I will say this station is a more compelling listen than the horrible Alt 98.7 in Detroit. I don't like the music found on either station, but the current generation of JenY (no pun intended) is a better structured station from top to bottom than Alt 98.7.

That said, this is the wrong format choice for Cleveland. A rock-leaning alternative similar to 105.7 in St. Louis or 94.5 in Houston would've been the proper choice. 100.7 WMMS talks all day except for four hours in midday.

The home of the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame literally has one classic rock station and zero current or quasi-current rock stations. Pitiful.

radioandtventhusiast

Re: Jeny 107.3 Cleveland

Post by radioandtventhusiast » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:32 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:24 am
I will say this station is a more compelling listen than the horrible Alt 98.7 in Detroit. I don't like the music found on either station, but the current generation of JenY (no pun intended) is a better structured station from top to bottom than Alt 98.7.

That said, this is the wrong format choice for Cleveland. A rock-leaning alternative similar to 105.7 in St. Louis or 94.5 in Houston would've been the proper choice. 100.7 WMMS talks all day except for four hours in midday.

The home of the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame literally has one classic rock station and zero current or quasi-current rock stations. Pitiful.
A city that houses the Rock'n Roll Hall of Fame should have several rock stations available.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic