Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

What's your charity, MW?

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: What's your charity, MW?

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:49 pm

I can click on an IP address of a post and see which user names have posted from the same IP.

I can also click on a user name and see all the IPs from which that user has posted. (I can then click on those IPs to see if anyone else has posted from the same IP.)

IP checking aside, it has become plainly obvious that Mr. Peabody is not Lovinlife.

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:51 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:49 pm
I can click on an IP address of a post and see which user names have posted from the same IP.

I can also click on a user name and see all the IPs from which that user has posted. (I can then click on those IPs to see if anyone else has posted from the same IP.)

IP checking aside, it has become plainly obvious that Mr. Peabody is not Lovinlife.
Okay. I guess you quenched my curiosity before I could do the third thing (which I'm doing now).
Posting from my desktop using the house wifi.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:11 pm

In The Bleachers wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:51 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:49 pm

Okay. I guess you quenched my curiosity before I could do the third thing (which I'm doing now).
Posting from my desktop using the house wifi.
Do you still post from the shitter like when your account was Mike Oxshort?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:17 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:21 pm
I'm not fussy when it comes to charities, Honeyman. You're a good egg, I must say. :)

American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, St. Jude's, The Salvation Army or Michigan Humane are all good by me, as is any area food pantry (Forgotten Harvest or Gleaners). Pick one or more of those you like.

Cheers,

M.W.
All worthy causes, MW. I'm a sucker for rescue dogs so your donation went to the Michigan Humane Society.

Maybe you'll lemme win it back on October 29th.

The censorship king from out of state.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:34 pm

We will see. :) Good choice!

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:37 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:59 pm
Matt wrote: