Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Impertinent Posts

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
TC Shuts Up

Impertinent Posts

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:45 pm

Some boards have the option for the Original Poster to remove impertinent posts made on their threads. I suggest that this board implement this capability immediately.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Honeyman

Re: Impertinent Posts

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:35 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:45 pm
Some boards have the option for the Original Poster to remove impertinent posts made on their threads. I suggest that this board implement this capability immediately.
:lol :lol :lol

Start your own website then, you fucking psycho!

The censorship king from out of state.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:37 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
I think I suggested something similar a while ago and it was decried as "censorship!!". I still think it's a good idea for the thread-starter (or OP) to be able to manage "their" thread. That could easily keep it on-topic and weed out the crap for any future readers or contributors.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:40 pm

km1125 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:37 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
I think I suggested something similar a while ago and it was decried as "censorship!!". I still think it's a good idea for the thread-starter (or OP) to be able to manage "their" thread. That could easily keep it on-topic and weed out the crap for any future readers or contributors.
It's a fucking ridiculous suggestion! This site is intended to create dialogue. If you just want to espouse your views with no rebuttal or opposing viewpoints, start your own goddamn website.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:21 pm

No, its not ridiculous. It's intended to eliminate OT posts and keep the discussion focused. Few (that I know) would eliminate rebuttal or opposing viewpoints if they were relevant to the topic. It would also allow removal of inane posts, which can be a real distraction to the discussion. I would also think (hope) that those posters who constantly get their posts eliminated wouldn't bother with the effort eventually which would benefit everyone.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:19 pm

It's fucking ludicrous. Yeah, let's have MW revamp the whole website on this suggestion made by the biggest whack job on the board. And do you really think said psycho would allow ANY disparaging words made to one of his threads he starts with his infowars bullshit?!? You're dumber than he is.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:14 pm

Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube can all remove posts and even prevent the poster from ever posting again on their site. Why can't I get rid of "Honeyman" posts? His posts are not so sweet.

I feel that Honeyman's posts, and several others here, are abusive and often amount to just name calling. Other posters add nothing to the thread except condemning the source of the information, regardless of whether it's true.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:49 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:14 pm
Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube can all remove posts and even prevent the poster from ever posting again on their site. Why can't I get rid of "Honeyman" posts? His posts are not so sweet.

I feel that Honeyman's posts, and several others here, are abusive and often amount to just name calling. Other posters add nothing to the thread except condemning the source of the information, regardless of whether it's true.
You can block my posts and you will never have to see them if they offend you.

But you're such a fucking control freak lunatic that you want to censor opposing viewpoints to EVERYBODY on the site. You think, in your psychotic mind, that you should be deemed judge and jury. It doesn't work that way whacko. Not everybody is as detached from reality as yourself. Some of us have a grip.

Take your meds.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:26 pm

Abusive name calling. What does that qualify you to do? Warehouse supervisor? Basic training like Lou Gossett, Jr.?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:38 pm

Louis Gossett Jr. was acting and playing a fictional character. Do you have that much trouble separating fantasy and reality? You be one crazy MoFo! But I digress....

MW probably won't even dignify your psychotic ramblings with a response. I'm guessing he, like the majority of the board, looks at you for the crazy clown you are. Some freak spending his days on fringe websites soaking up their nutty propaganda like a sponge and regurgitating it back. Since you have such a problem here, you should stick to those sites and converse with the other worthless lunatics who are on them19 hours a day of their pathetic lives.

Take your meds.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:52 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:26 pm
Abusive name calling. What does that qualify you to do? Warehouse supervisor? Basic training like Lou Gossett, Jr.?
I like Honeyman, even if we don't agree on a whole fuck of a lot. It is good to find common ground with people with whom we have different political opinions.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:56 pm

You're one of those kids that could never pass Geometry, aren't you? I think I remember you with those people who were over in the corner.
I wondered whatever happened to those people. You were in the third reading group in Elementary, right? You got that girl pregnant because you could't figure out how to put the condom on, right?

I can be mean too.

You people are no better than below average school yard bullies.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:03 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:56 pm
You're one of those kids that could never pass Geometry, aren't you? I think I remember you with those people who were over in the corner.
I wondered whatever happened to those people. You were in the third reading group in Elementary, right?
I was in the second reading group and the first math group. Do you still have your slate from elementary?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

G G

Post by G G » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:09 am

We didn't have different groups for reading when I was in school. If you couldn't keep up you were sent to a classroom with students your speed. If you moved faster, then they had special programs for you. I was in a special program for Literature and Arithmatic

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:09 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:56 pm
I wondered whatever happened to those people. You were in the third reading group in Elementary, right?
Honestly, I was indeed horrible in Geometry. I passed, but got a C. Worst grade I got in any class in HS. Couldn't grasp that subject at all.
But reading, writing, history, science...all A's.
Not sure what your point is. Then again, I don't speak psycho.

Take your meds.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic