Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

What does it take to get banned from this board?

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
Mega Hertz

Re: What does it take to get banned from this board?

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:44 pm

Wow, this is surprising. I wonder what made Mark finally pull the plug?

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:07 pm

Maybe it's just me.... but was suspecting the 25/46 self proclaimed LGBTQAI+ entity being in the DB Suppository, then being silent, this makes me think it was that Flint entity posting as many different names. The posts sound the same, are just as irrelevant, ignorant, etc. I was seeing this behaviour way before the data dump. I can see all 6, 7 or more names being 101. I saw "it" post all over, not just in their own Flint/Saginaw region. When confronted about "saying a wrong gender" (not the actual used term "misgender"), and never proclaiming an actual gender, shows me the attention "it" sought, while lying and overcompensating.

November 28th was "it's" last post. But knowing "it" will be back. I called this a few summers ago, before the data dump.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:54 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:07 pm
Maybe it's just me.... but was suspecting the 25/46 self proclaimed LGBTQAI+ entity being in the DB Suppository, then being silent, this makes me think it was that Flint entity posting as many different names. The posts sound the same, are just as irrelevant, ignorant, etc. I was seeing this behaviour way before the data dump. I can see all 6, 7 or more names being 101. I saw "it" post all over, not just in their own Flint/Saginaw region. When confronted about "saying a wrong gender" (not the actual used term "misgender"), and never proclaiming an actual gender, shows me the attention "it" sought, while lying and overcompensating.

November 28th was "it's" last post. But knowing "it" will be back. I called this a few summers ago, before the data dump.
Please be wrong.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:34 pm

LL101 admitted it was male in a thread I started or at least replied to when I set him up with an opening he couldn't resist.

FWIW

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:38 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:54 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:07 pm

Please be wrong.
I'm hoping I am... but tend to be pin point on. Remember, I predicted Harvey Steele's (K100) death, within 3 days of his passing. Sometimes, it sucks being dead on.

kager

Post by kager » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:06 pm

"It's fan club" appears to be adding comments agreeing with "it" in the DBR.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:49 pm

kager wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:06 pm
"It's fan club" appears to be adding comments agreeing with "it" in the DBR.
Curious isn’t it?

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:12 pm

R Bedell's reply to it is exactly the way LL101 talked.
Very interesting.

Music is my life.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:14 pm

OK I just went on R Bedell's profile and clicked the view user's posts.
They are 100 percent the same person as LL

Music is my life.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:31 pm

You guys are cute.

Gather 'round while I tell you the story of one "Russell Trombone". No one could live up to Rusty on this board.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

kager

Post by kager » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:53 am

Sybil and 'friends' are back and bizZAY!

kager

Post by kager » Sun May 02, 2021 7:22 am

Sybil and 'friends' are back and bizZAY!
Thank you for the latest flushing of that douche.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:35 pm

I see 5/25 is back under a new name. Presidents girl (nickname) seems to like the negative/derogatory term "tranny," as "it" once said "it" was LGBTQAI+. Sad we keep seeing the same shit on here. Being LGBTQAIS2+, it just offensive to see a faker.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:32 am

On the "TMZ On TV" show back in March of 2014, a former female staffer (born in Royal Oak, MI) showed off naked except for her thong (part of her butt) in Miami Beach, Florida during Spring Break at the beach which was on a computer when Mike Walters (former TMZ staffer) showed part of that during the closing credits. She was a cutie & now works for either Sinclair or FOX Business because she quit TMZ in September of 2015. She also worked for KOAT TV (2011 - 2013) in New Mexico as a reporter.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:52 am

She also has a great ass butt (as Al Pacino said in a movie)!! Too bad that I cannot post the picture.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic