Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Towers and lights

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
Jim Sofonia

Towers and lights

Post by Jim Sofonia » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:55 am

I'd like to see a section on towers and tower lighting including AM, FM, and TV all in one place. thank you.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Towers and lights

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:04 am

That is a very niche topic. The engineering forum is the appropriate venue for such posts. Thanks,

CK-722

Re: Towers and lights

Post by CK-722 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:02 am

The Antenna Structure Registration Number application on the FCC website accesses a lot of information about towers. I'm not sure about information about specific tower lighting. I imagine that you can find guidelines for painting and tower lighting on FAA and FCC websites. Unless they are in a flight path, if they are less than 200 feet, they don't need to be painted or lighted, in my understanding. There are many very short cell towers which are registered now, and not even near airports.

Is THAT where they got the idea for the 486-SX?

Same (x, y, z), different (t)

Your bullet missed my trial balloon.

RTN Price. Not guaranteed. As of 12:30, 157.71 Down 0.22.

Artificial Intelligence is a Child that needs a Parent to guide it through.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic