Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Continuous reporting of off topic banter, no results

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
Deleted User 15062

Re: Continuous reporting of off topic banter, no results

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:14 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:55 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:24 pm
audiophile wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:53 am
You come on here for a month and then demand MW ban him? If I were MW, I would boot you off here too (you have made crude/off topic remarks also).

You want him banned because he not in broadcasting? That's never been the policy here.

It takes two to fight. Pot meet kettle!
Audio, was on here before that, til the data dump. I am willing to be banned, if you paid attention. And this board is meant for broadcasters and former broadcasters.

Speaking of "now," if you disagreed, why bring it up now? Your timing can also be deemed suspicious.
I have been here since 2004, and "meant for broadcasters" is news to me! Plus, the board owner is not a broadcaster.

Timing is suspicious of what? If anything, I'm supporting MW. You have made the situation worse, not better.
Your opinion. Just pointing out facts. Those that cannot handle those facts can foe me at any time.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:50 pm

Audio, I believe the poster is giving the opinion that only broadcasters past and present should be allowed to post. In all my years here I have never know that to be a policy. Some of our best political discussion were with members who were not.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:27 am

Your opinion. Just pointing out facts. Those that cannot handle those facts can foe me at any time.
No offense, but your facts are wrong. There is zero requirement that a participant or poster here be a past or present member of the media.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic