All accepted registrations through July 14 at 7:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Continuous reporting of off topic banter, no results

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
TeddyBear

Continuous reporting of off topic banter, no results

Post by TeddyBear » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:36 pm

"5) NEW: Users who consistently post off-topic banter in existing threads that have nothing to do with the conversation at hand will be banned."

I have reported and reported and reported LL101. Myself and others have all noticed that his conversations and postings in topics is both inflammatory to other users and is off topic. What is it going to take for Action to be taken? I am still getting notices that he is replying to and quoting posts that I am posting. The Flint Tri-Cities board it's not political potpourri. When will we see action taken?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic