All accepted registrations through January 19, 2019 at 7:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Alt Accounts

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
stopnswop2
Posts: 732
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Alt Accounts

Post by stopnswop2 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:33 pm

What about making a rule about having alt accounts?


Music is my life.

User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Alt Accounts

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:06 am

stopnswop2 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:33 pm
What about making a rule about having alt accounts?
Do you mean that every user must have alt accounts?


© 2019 TC Talks ltd. Assembled in U.S.A.

stopnswop2
Posts: 732
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: Alt Accounts

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:29 pm

Noo.
A rule against having them.


Music is my life.

User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Alt Accounts

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:04 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:29 pm
Noo.A rule against having them.
Who cares?


© 2019 TC Talks ltd. Assembled in U.S.A.

stopnswop2
Posts: 732
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: Alt Accounts

Post by stopnswop2 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:12 am

I'm not talking to you and MW knows what I'm referring to.
You aren't in the Detroit forum. Don't butt in things that you have nothing to do with just so you can look cool by making a nasty remark.
You look like an idiot


Music is my life.

User avatar
MWmetalhead
Site Admin
Posts: 3727
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:23 am

Re: Alt Accounts

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:09 pm

The rule is one account per email address. I have no ability to prevent registrations from one person who uses multiple email addresses to register.


Thanks, corporate radio, for finally tossing Nickelback to the curb. Now can you please do the same for Shinedown? THEY SUCK!!!

Oldies 84
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:50 am
Location: At The Drive-In Watching a Movie and Listening to Radio 84

Re: Alt Accounts

Post by Oldies 84 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:05 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:12 am
I'm not talking to you and MW knows what I'm referring to.
You aren't in the Detroit forum. Don't butt in things that you have nothing to do with just so you can look cool by making a nasty remark.
You look like an idiot
I didn’t know we were restricted to certain threads, the last time I checked The United States was and still is a free country.


Song of the Day From 1964, “Rag Doll” by The Four Seasons, From Oldies 84

stopnswop2
Posts: 732
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: Alt Accounts

Post by stopnswop2 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:35 pm

Oldies 84 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:05 pm
stopnswop2 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:12 am
I'm not talking to you and MW knows what I'm referring to.
You aren't in the Detroit forum. Don't butt in things that you have nothing to do with just so you can look cool by making a nasty remark.
You look like an idiot
I didn’t know we were restricted to certain threads, the last time I checked The United States was and still is a free country.
HI RadioKev.
I know it's you by the way you said something on a Breeze post. 😎


Music is my life.

User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Alt Accounts

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:27 am

stopnswop2 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:12 am
I'm not talking to you and MW knows what I'm referring to.
You aren't in the Detroit forum. Don't butt in things that you have nothing to do with just so you can look cool by making a nasty remark. You look like an idiot
And you are a whiny bitch. I was working in Detroit likely decades before you had anything to do with the economy. I still say who cares


© 2019 TC Talks ltd. Assembled in U.S.A.

stopnswop2
Posts: 732
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: Alt Accounts

Post by stopnswop2 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:58 am

Me whiny?
You are the one complaining on a post that didn't even have anything to do with you.
You are much older than me, now act like it. That's embarrassing to see someone your age act like a 15 year old / bully.


Oh and I already know the drill.
I've threatened your inappropriately high ego, so you are going to reply to this with even more immature and nasty remarks..
So just save it. I know how people like you work. Just cool your jets and walk away. It's very simple.


Music is my life.

Oldies 84
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:50 am
Location: At The Drive-In Watching a Movie and Listening to Radio 84

Re: Alt Accounts

Post by Oldies 84 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:48 am

Kids these days, mine are in college, Thank God!


Song of the Day From 1964, “Rag Doll” by The Four Seasons, From Oldies 84

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic