Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Jump to unread

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
ZenithCKLW

Jump to unread

Post by ZenithCKLW » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:42 am

I noticed a quirk in the board's behavior recently in the past week or two (I think). I live and breathe by the "Mark topics read" button. Upon my return, I click the icon to the left of a thread's title so that I can jump to the first unread message where I left off when I marked the forum as read, instead of trying to find where I left off. Recently, clicking that button takes me to the bottom of the most recent message, and sometimes if I don't scroll up I don't notice there are any unread messages above it.

Is this a bug, or do I need to adjust a new setting?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Jump to unread

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:46 pm

I did clear the site cache last weekend...or maybe it was late last week.

I'm not sure if that would've caused your issue or not.

It's a feature I honestly never use, so unfortunately I lack knowledge on this specific subject.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic