All accepted registrations through January 19, 2019 at 7:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Jump to unread

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
ZenithCKLW

Jump to unread

Post by ZenithCKLW » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:42 am

I noticed a quirk in the board's behavior recently in the past week or two (I think). I live and breathe by the "Mark topics read" button. Upon my return, I click the icon to the left of a thread's title so that I can jump to the first unread message where I left off when I marked the forum as read, instead of trying to find where I left off. Recently, clicking that button takes me to the bottom of the most recent message, and sometimes if I don't scroll up I don't notice there are any unread messages above it.

Is this a bug, or do I need to adjust a new setting?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Jump to unread

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:46 pm

I did clear the site cache last weekend...or maybe it was late last week.

I'm not sure if that would've caused your issue or not.

It's a feature I honestly never use, so unfortunately I lack knowledge on this specific subject.

Thanks, corporate radio, for finally tossing Nickelback to the curb. Now can you please do the same for Shinedown? THEY SUCK!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic