All accepted registrations through September 8 at 11:45a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

"Add Friend" / "Add Foe" icons now available in topic view

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
stopnswop2

Re: "Add Friend" / "Add Foe" icons now available in topic view

Post by stopnswop2 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:24 am

I don't see them

Music is my life.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:27 am

You are correct, stopnswop.

Unfortunately, when I upgraded to phpBB version 3.0, the shortcut version of Friends & Foes went away. I've been searching for phpBB extensions to restore this feature, but unfortunately, I've come up empty handed so far.

Memo to WGRD: You need to sound a LOT more like your phenomenal sister station in Davenport, IA.

I-Rock 93.5 f*cking rules!!! https://irock935.com/playlist/

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:28 am

What exactly are the point of the friend and foe btw?

I've added a lot of friends, but I don't see a use for it

Music is my life.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:36 am

Friend list: You can change your private messaging settings to only allow friends to send you private message. Also, you can see which of your Friends are online at any given time by visiting your User Control Panel.

Foe list: Foes (other than mods/administrators) are automatically blocked from being able to send private messages to you. Any & all posts from persons on the Foe list are also hidden from view.

Memo to WGRD: You need to sound a LOT more like your phenomenal sister station in Davenport, IA.

I-Rock 93.5 f*cking rules!!! https://irock935.com/playlist/

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic