Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

KKFI Announcer Dies in Mass Shooting

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Rate This

Re: KKFI Announcer Dies in Mass Shooting

Post by Rate This » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:13 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:01 am
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:37 pm
zzand wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:06 am
About those drunk drivers. They kill over 13 thousand a year. Maybe it's time to outlaw all booze products.

"According to the NHTSA, drunk driving kills 37 people every single day in the United States. About 31 percent of all traffic fatalities nationwide involve drunk drivers."
Guns kill 3 times more people each year.
In 2021, there were a total of 48,830 firearm deaths, an increase of 3,608 or 8% from 2020.
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Survey Says, "Wrong Answer." You are spreading disinformation. The left is good at that.

In total, there were 20,958 gun related murders. The rest were suicides.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has released its latest projections for traffic fatalities in 2022, estimating that 42,795 people died in motor vehicle traffic crashes.
31% of 42,795 is 13,266. 20,958 gun related murders is not close to three times.

You lefties aren't serious about removing illegal guns from the streets. A successful model is already there, one that worked wonders, and you throw up all over it.
Of course being the only developed country that has this while everyone else looks at you like the kid that ate paste early and often should count for something too. News flash: the people of Germany or the UK or any of those other countries are not dying under the crushing weight of tyranny becasuse they don't have a third more guns than they do people. They don't have what we do and absolutely nothing happened.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:54 am

Bryce just broke another monitor throwing rocks at those images... :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:28 pm

I'm not talking about murders. I very clearly said, Gun Related Deaths
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:09 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:03 am
Graham Wellington wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:16 am
The media and progressive politicians are in a holding pattern over this shooting. Apparently waiting to determine the race of the shooter to see if they should start banging the white male extremist/gun control drum or bury the story and move on.
Here's a photo of the 2 adults charged and in custody:

And the headlines from yesterday?

"2 men charged..." (NBC News)
"2 suspects in Kansas City parade shooting charged..." (CBS News)
"2 adults arrested..." (ABC News)
"2 men are charged..." (AP News)

And if you read through those 4 stories - not one mention of the race of either suspect, nor a single photo.

The way the media covers these kinds of stories depending on the race of the suspect is so embarrassingly obviously racially biased.
Ann Coulter nails it.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:08 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:09 am
bmw wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:03 am
Graham Wellington wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:16 am
The media and progressive politicians are in a holding pattern over this shooting. Apparently waiting to determine the race of the shooter to see if they should start banging the white male extremist/gun control drum or bury the story and move on.
Here's a photo of the 2 adults charged and in custody:

And the headlines from yesterday?

"2 men charged..." (NBC News)
"2 suspects in Kansas City parade shooting charged..." (CBS News)
"2 adults arrested..." (ABC News)
"2 men are charged..." (AP News)

And if you read through those 4 stories - not one mention of the race of either suspect, nor a single photo.

The way the media covers these kinds of stories depending on the race of the suspect is so embarrassingly obviously racially biased.
Ann Coulter nails it.

And this is why that story died a quick death in the media, with no politicians screaming about gun control.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:41 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:08 pm
And this is why that story died a quick death in the media, with no politicians screaming about gun control.
Then there is the inconvenient truth that NOBODY want's to touch. The media is scared shitless about it. According to the latest FBI crime statistics, a demographic that makes up about 11 percent of the population is responsible for over 50 percent of the gun homicides in the U.S.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:46 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:41 pm
Graham Wellington wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:08 pm
Then there is the inconvenient truth that NOBODY want's to touch. The media is scared shitless about it. According to the latest FBI crime statistics, a demographic that makes up about 11 percent of the population is responsible for over 50 percent of the gun homicides in the U.S.
That 11 percent is also largely in worse economic shape than the population a large for a multitude of reasons. Crime is largely economic not racial.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:19 am

Why do people have unkempt dreadlocks, or large parts of their bodies tattooed (not these two)? It just screams out, "look at me, I'm dangerous, arrest me, be very afraid of me, I probably break the law all the time". Like the vampire colony on that X-Files episode, why don't they just try to fit in better? Their economic shape would probably improve dramatically if they tried to fit in. If Caucasians look like that, they probably won't do well economically either. I'd be scared if I saw a Caucasian with wild looking hair and tattoos covering their bodies.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:20 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:19 am
Why do people have unkempt dreadlocks, or large parts of their bodies tattooed (not these two)? It just screams out, "look at me, I'm dangerous, arrest me, be very afraid of me, I probably break the law all the time". Like the vampire colony on that X-Files episode, why don't they just try to fit in better? Their economic shape would probably improve dramatically if they tried to fit in. If Caucasians look like that, they probably won't do well economically either. I'd be scared if I saw a Caucasian with wild looking hair and tattoos covering their bodies.
Say you're racist without saying you're racist...
Last edited by Matt on Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:37 am

Trying to fit in and look presentable does not make you an Uncle Tom.

Anyway, the whole "White Supremacist MAGA Binary Gun Nut Theory" has broken down completely recently. The Left Stream Media just doesn't report it unless they can make it fit their agenda. Three recent examples follow.

https://redstate.com/bradslager/2024/02 ... s-n2170480
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:59 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:37 am
Trying to fit in and look presentable does not make you an Uncle Tom.

Anyway, the whole "White Supremacist MAGA Binary Gun Nut Theory" has broken down completely recently. The Left Stream Media just doesn't report it unless they can make it fit their agenda. Three recent examples follow.

https://redstate.com/bradslager/2024/02 ... s-n2170480
You gotta love somebody bitching about the "Left Stream Media" who quotes redstate.com to prove his point.
The censorship king from out of state.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:13 am

She is not a 'Second Amendment victim'. She is a victim of a bad shooter, who needs training in how to aim and fire the firearm. He was shooting at another target, missed, and hit her instead.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic