Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Christmas Isn't Far Off

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Christmas Isn't Far Off

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:39 pm

It's not too soon to start making up your shopping list.

For the toddler on your list who is an aspiring mass shooter, you may want to look into this JR 15, child's assault rifle.

What could possibly go wrong?
The JR-15 is a .22 Long Rifle that functions like a modern sporting rifle, however and most importantly its small size, lightweight rugged polymer construction and ergonomics are geared towards smaller enthusiasts.

Our goal was to build a truly unique shooting platform that a Parent or Coach can safely use to teach a younger enthusiast. The JR-15 is smaller, weighs less and has a patented safety.

https://wee1tactical.com/

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Round Six

Re: Christmas Isn't Far Off

Post by Round Six » Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:26 pm

Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Plate Cap

Post by Plate Cap » Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:42 pm

Young people who have an interest in shooting sports, properly trained by qualified instructors, learn proper procedures, respect for the weapon and its power. It's been done in organized groups like the Boy and Girl Scouts for years, along with parents and relatives dating back a century or more. I don't recall ever seeing a report of someone who has shot another being properly trained as a youth.

I realize it's trendy for some to get the willies when they see a golly-scary gun, and those people may think that such training and exposure is improper, preferring instead to feed the youngsters a constant supply of violent video games and never expose them to the devastation improper use of the featured weapons in those videos makes for. I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.
The box that many broadcasters won’t look outside of was made in 1969 and hasn’t changed significantly since.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:38 pm

Plate Cap wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:42 pm
Young people who have an interest in shooting sports, properly trained by qualified instructors, learn proper procedures, respect for the weapon and its power. It's been done in organized groups like the Boy and Girl Scouts for years, along with parents and relatives dating back a century or more. I don't recall ever seeing a report of someone who has shot another being properly trained as a youth.

I realize it's trendy for some to get the willies when they see a golly-scary gun, and those people may think that such training and exposure is improper, preferring instead to feed the youngsters a constant supply of violent video games and never expose them to the devastation improper use of the featured weapons in those videos makes for. I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.
How do you propose to really expose them to the devastation?

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:06 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:39 pm
It's not too soon to start making up your shopping list.

For the toddler on your list who is an aspiring mass shooter, you may want to look into this JR 15, child's assault rifle.

What could possibly go wrong?
The JR-15 is a .22 Long Rifle that functions like a modern sporting rifle, however and most importantly its small size, lightweight rugged polymer construction and ergonomics are geared towards smaller enthusiasts.

Our goal was to build a truly unique shooting platform that a Parent or Coach can safely use to teach a younger enthusiast. The JR-15 is smaller, weighs less and has a patented safety.

https://wee1tactical.com/
Linda Jones won't fuck me, kids laugh at my clothes, I never go out anywhere and TURMP 2042. I want this!!!
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:55 am

Would you be more comfortable if they made a Jr. size of this model?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:12 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:55 am

No
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:34 am

Bryce wrote:

I’ll second that. Unless you plan on demonstrating its proper purpose.

kager

Post by kager » Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:00 pm

Plate Cap wrote:

Well stated, PC.

I hope the fires on Maui are not affecting you.

As for this insipid thread, I won't rest until it reaches 10 or more pages of Hampton Inn clock rehash. C'mon back, Jackie The Jokeman.
"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:36 pm

kager wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:00 pm
Plate Cap wrote:

Well stated, PC.

I hope the fires on Maui are not affecting you.

As for this insipid thread, I won't rest until it reaches 10 or more pages of Hampton Inn clock rehash. C'mon back, Jackie The Jokeman.
Don’t tell me they got rid of the clock in your room at the asylum too….

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:09 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:34 am
Bryce wrote:

Proper purpose? Exactly what kind of demonstration are you looking for?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:24 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:09 am
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:

You could try it out on yourself...
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:51 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:24 am
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:

You could try it out on yourself...
That wouldn't be a demonstration of it's proper purpose.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:12 am

Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Show a six year old an animal. A really cute animal. Then show him the gun. Then shoot the animal until it’s dead. We have lots upon lots of baby bunnies around here. Find one.

It’s like a hammer…. It has one purpose… to kill things. The more people get the weight of the purpose of a gun drilled into their skulls the better.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:01 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:12 am
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Show a six year old an animal. A really cute animal. Then show him the gun. Then shoot the animal until it’s dead. We have lots upon lots of baby bunnies around here. Find one.

It’s like a hammer…. It has one purpose… to kill things. The more people get the weight of the purpose of a gun drilled into their skulls the better.
And do that after a day or two of not eating anything and then after you kill the animal, prep it, cook it and eat it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic